• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Family& Marriage

Any one want to share whats life like being married, the ups and downs.
I am intrested in becoming a marriare counselour.

hey this is a very old thread. . actually the nr. 1 in parents hehe. . .but i like the question...and the challenge. . .and i just wanna bring this back up. . .interesting for me to to know. . .learning by readin lol

so here is my input about UPS

What I always tell my hubby. . .whats the thing I love most about being married to him. . .:

Is waking up next to him every morning of my life :love:

Thats what I realized whenever we were married first year. . .and still today after 13 years its the same. . .He is still there :love:

Come on out with your all secrets lol :love:

ask

MArriage has its ups and downs alright...

up - companionship,

down - oh my goodness, I am having a bad night, maybe you should just pray for me...

At the moment I just feel misunderstood and emotional - I dunno whether that's because I am married or not -

I just think alot of poeple who pray they had a partner, should really be careful for what they are praying for becuae sometimes lonliness is the best thing for us - the we can be sooooooooooo dependent on God :)