• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Family communion together ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I like to sit together alone with my wife and children , and share Gods goodness in our lives . We also pray for each other , and I let my children set up , and serve the communion to us . It really brings our family together , and places Jesus right in the middle where he belongs . How many others share family communion , and what are the results from doing this together ? Please share you're parenting tips , and traditions with us , so we may also enjoy them as well . :love: :boy_hug: Brother

Hey Brother, I think thats cool. We do communion as a family and when we have friends over also. I think Jesus wanted it to be a part of our life and not just some religious ceremony that we participate in. I have used a coke and a nab to take communion before also. The religious folk may be uptight about it but Jesus and His sacrifice of blood and body were remembered.

Be free my Brother . God looks on the heart , not the elements ! You are a great witness for the Lord Jiggyfly ! Thanks . Brother Mike