• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

false teachers

by shai linne

Let me begin, while there is still ink left in my pen,

I am set to contend for Truth you can bet will offend,
Deception within the church man, who's letting them in?
We talked about this years ago, let's address it again. (Yeh)
And I ain't really trying to start beef, but some who claim to be part of his sheep got some sharp teeth.(they're wolves)
You cast at me when you criticize them when you criticize them, but Jesus told us: Matthew 7:16, we can recognize them!
And God forbid that for the love of some fans, I keep quiet and watch them die with their blood on my hands!
(so...)There's nothing left for me to do except to speak to you in the spirit of Jude 3 and 2 Peter 2
And I know that some would label me a Pharisee, because today the only heresy is saying that there's heresy:
"How dare they be specific and drop some clarity on the popularity of the gospel of Prosperity"
Turn off TBN that channel is overrated. The Pastor's speak bogus statements, financially motivated. It's kind of like a pyramid scheme. Visualize Heretics christianizing the American dream.
It's foul and deceitful, they're lying to people, teaching that camels squeeze through the eye of a needle!
Ungodly and wicked, ask yourself how can they not be convicted treating Jesus like a lottery ticket.
And you're thinking they're not the dangerous type because some of their statements are right,
That only proves that Satan comes as an angel of light!
This teaching can't be believed without a cost, the lie is you can achieve a crown without a cross
And I hear it all the time when they speak on the block
Even unbelievers are shocked how they're fleecing the flock
It should be obvious then, yet I'll explain why it's in, peep the Bible it's in 1 Timothy 6:9-10
It talks about how the desire for riches has left many souls on fire and stitches mired in ditches
Tell me, who would teach you to pursue as a goal the very thing that the Bible said will ruin your soul! (eh?)
Yet they're encouraging the love of money,
to make it worse, they've exported this garbage into other countries!
My heart breaks even now as I am rhyming. Do you wanna know what all false teachers have in common?(what?)
It's called self(ism) the fastest growing religion; they just dress it up and call it "Christian".
Don't be deceived by this funny biz, if you come to Jesus for money, then he's not your God, money is!
Jesus is not a means to an end, the Gospel is He came to redeem us from sin, and that is the message forever I yell!
If you're living your best life now you're heading for hell!

(Talk to them)
Joel Osteen - false teacher!
(Let them know)
Creflo Dollar is a false teacher!
(Who else? Who else?)
Benny Hinn is a false teacher!
I know they're popular but don't let them deceive ya!
(Talk to them)
TD Jakes is a false teacher!
(Tell the Truth)
Joyce Meyer is a false teacher!
(Let them know)
Paula White is a false teacher!
Use your discernment, let the Bible lead ya!
(Keep going)
Fred Price is a false teacher!
(Tell the Truth)
Kenneth Copland is a false teacher!
(Who else? Who else?)
Robert Tilton is a false teacher!
I know they're popular but don't let them deceive ya!
(Talk to them)
Eddie Long is a false teacher!
(Let them know)
Juanita Bynum is a false teacher!
(Who else? Who else?)
Paul Crouch is a false teacher!
Use your discernment, let the Bible lead ya!

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep." 2 Peter 2:1-3

Staff Member
@sintheticg

That's such a true poem and a message that we all should heed

There are so many fleecing the flock

And I believe these false teachers who preach that they are Christians, starting with a grain of truth and twisting it, are far more deceptive and dangerous in misleading the people than the major errant religions.

Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
Psalm 94:16

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if all those are false teachers ! I do not follow mankind only My LORD JESUS!
Listen ? many preach stuff they do not truly understand 1 i would not call them false teachers ! But just lacking understanding !
Which i think we all lack some understanding and would preach things that are incorrect !

I think a lot of preachers will go to hell and other will lose lots of rewards and have there rewards here !

I am not going to accept what you said here as perfect truth ! Because I just have not heard or even seen these peoples spirits !
But I am not going to argue it either !
But I hope you will be a blessing here and get blessed also !

Last edited:
Active
I find the OP to be rather a scathing commentary on those who actually point fingers and declare all and sundry as false. they don;t know, it is obvious. Rather than tear down others, it is for us to make sure we ourselves are free in Christ, and not standing there in self-righteousness, ready to tear down those who lead. If the local churches were doing things right, many of those who have risen up to garner huge followings through the media would not be necessary, but as it stands---many of them are, and the OP's list is unworthy, and only serves to cause dissension...nothing much else.

We need to be careful how we judge others !
listen i know some just use the Word of God to get rich 1 Some love the LORD but have been taught by man and not the Holy Ghost . who God gave each of us to know the truth and be our teacher !

Mat_7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Luk_6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Joh_7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Rom_10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Some are like this ?
Heb_5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Listen ? Once a person is taught by man and has accepted a false understanding ? It so very hard for the Holy Ghost to get that person to see the correct understanding !

Many stand on one scripture and this we do not do ! Scripture must go together ! God always confirms all scriptures to agree with others !

This is the way the HOLY GHOST teaches those willing too learn !
1Co_2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Many are like I once was !I thought the pastor knew the full truth and was much closer to the LORd than me !

God got very upset with me ! HE asked me ? Was I going to follow Him or that pastor ! I did not understand I had made the pastor my teacher and not My LORD JESUS !

many make the same mistake ! many churches fall apart when the pastor comes up short like we All do !

Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

There is Not a person on earth that has a perfect flesh mind and knows all truth with the correct understanding ! We Need to accept that truth and look to our LORD for the correct understanding and Follow ONLY HIM !

God does reveal things to each of us to share with others ! But we need to have it confirmed by the HOLY GHOST and not just accept it because we think that person is perfect or all knowing ! Noine of us are !

1Co_2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

listen being a preacher or having a high place in the churches here or preaching on T.V. ! makes that person a mark for satan and the demnons to attack and temp with all kinds of junk ! I very glad the LORD has not used me in that way ! the temptation is so great !

Jas_2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
We do not look up too others as if they are more in the LORD!

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

1Ti_5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

That scriptures telling us not to look up to others over others !

Rom_12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
That scriptures revealing to us to want to be with out family in the LORd over the unsaved !

Our spiritual family are equal and eternal !
Each of us have a anoiting and job He called us to do ! One job is not greater or more important than another !

He just uses us where it needed ! The prayer warrior who might not appear to ever even be known ? Night get the most rewards ?

It being faithful in the Work He has called us too 1 not what we might count so important !

After all ? He does it all 1 He just uses us as He will to do what He wants done ! We can never get high minded or think we are more than others or more important ! after all , He can use a Rock or a donkey or anything HE wants !

listen i know some just use the Word of God to get rich 1 Some love the LORD but have been taught by man and not the Holy Ghost . who God gave each of us to know the truth and be our teacher !

Luk_6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Rom_10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Some are like this ?
Heb_5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Listen ? Once a person is taught by man and has accepted a false understanding ? It so very hard for the Holy Ghost to get that person to see the correct understanding !

Many stand on one scripture and this we do not do ! Scripture must go together ! God always confirms all scriptures to agree with others !

1Co_2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Many are like I once was !I thought the pastor knew the full truth and was much closer to the LORd than me !

God got very upset with me ! HE asked me ? Was I going to follow Him or that pastor ! I did not understand I had made the pastor my teacher and not My LORD JESUS !

many make the same mistake ! many churches fall apart when the pastor comes up short like we All do !

There is Not a person on earth that has a perfect flesh mind and knows all truth with the correct understanding ! We Need to accept that truth and look to our LORD for the correct understanding and Follow ONLY HIM !

God does reveal things to each of us to share with others ! But we need to have it confirmed by the HOLY GHOST and not just accept it because we think that person is perfect or all knowing ! Noine of us are !

1Co_2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

listen being a preacher or having a high place in the churches here or preaching on T.V. ! makes that person a mark for satan and the demnons to attack and temp with all kinds of junk ! I very glad the LORD has not used me in that way ! the temptation is so great !

Jas_2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

1Ti_5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Rom_12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
That scriptures revealing to us to want to be with out family in the LORd over the unsaved !

Each of us have a anoiting and job He called us to do ! One job is not greater or more important than another !

He just uses us where it needed ! The prayer warrior who might not appear to ever even be known ? Night get the most rewards ?

It being faithful in the Work He has called us too 1 not what we might count so important !

After all ? He does it all 1 He just uses us as He will to do what He wants done ! We can never get high minded or think we are more than others or more important ! after all , He can use a Rock or a donkey or anything HE wants !

You bring some very valid points. We need to be VERY CAREFUL whwn making judgements about people in ministry especially. We are told by their fruit you will know the true believers. Bad fruit would be a ministry where lavish lifestyles are flaunted, and some ministry watch group has done some research that validateds their ministry is unworthy of Christians support for either lack of monetary accountability or false theaching by Christian Orthodox standards. This is a fair evaluation especially if the same standard is made and held to by all who evaluate Christian Ministries.

I believe all those listed in the poem were found to be lacking is many of the watch dog group I have looked at. We are responsinle to alert wouldbe supporters, and new believers that there is a false teacher and not to go there. If there is one person who is in that group in the poen that has not deserve to be warned about, who do you think they are? It is very serious to bring the Body of Christ's attention to a minister or ministery that has been accused of being unchrist like and is a false group or teacher. However remember truth is truth no matter who proclaimes it. God can use what ever He so desires to do His bidding.. That being said that does not mean we should give any "at a boy's" to such group or person who is failing is what the Bible says is accountability. Your thoughts?

farout

Active
Not all in that list in the song are worthy of being there, and that is the major problem of people who love to judge others. the so-called 'watchmen' are not watchmen at all, but lovers of gossip. That song is a travesty and isn't worthy of being included as Christian music. The writer has come forward with an explanation for it, but it falls on deaf ears---a lot of dancing around the issue that it is bearing false witness and gossip.

Staff Member
Whilst the poem may not be appealing to some, it without doubt raises truths that we all need to be aware of.
So many are being deceived today

I believe all of those mentioned to be false prophets/teachers.
Those who will fleece the flock to line their purses
And those with false doctrines.

We need to pray for those caught up in their lies
And for the preachers who are deceiving that their hearts will be open to the truth

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
2 Peter 2:3

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple
Romans 16:18

Some are like this ?

We have Direct TV, and perhaps 40% (and Iam guessing high) are really genuinely preacher's / teacher's I respect and that really preach / teach the Bible. Often I have heard " we get (a huge amount of money) by such and such a time we are going to have to drop this "ministry". But they still manage to stay on the air to twist money out poor unlearned folks that know very little about the Bible or God. One such group that owns a large number of TV stations have a lavish standard of living and twist Scripture so badly. They in turn have a number of people on the list of the poem as regulars on their stations. But there are some very honest men called of God who use their stations to be a light of truth.

So spirit where do we go from here ? God bless you brother.

farout

OK Spirit; who on the list are tryiong to say should be considered as a genuine called teacher / preacher ? We are knid of dancing about the real issue, right ?
We can say all we want about judging, but someone somewhere has to be able to say that by Christian Orthodoxy Standard this person is missing the mark. If no one speaks up, some Word of Faith preacher / teacher are going to hamper the growth of some new christians that are willing to believe all most any person that says they speak for God. Some who have been so abused have all but ship wrecked their faith. Is there no responsibility to warn others liks some on the poems list?

Active
There are a few very special, Holy Spirit anointed people on the list in the OP, that do not belong. Shai Linne does a great disservice to God and harm to the Body of Christ. Good thing many Christians have never heard of him.

There are a few very special, Holy Spirit anointed people on the list in the OP, that do not belong. Shai Linne does a great disservice to God and harm to the Body of Christ. Good thing many Christians have never heard of him.

You are side stepping the issue ! Name ONE who you believe on the poems list that does not belong in that list ?

farout

Active
You are side stepping the issue ! Name ONE who you believe on the poems list that does not belong in that list ?

farout

There is no sidestepping of the issue here. The issue is bearing false witness. Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar are two such anointed teachers who have integrity in their ministries, and beside that point, they preach the word of God, and there is much good fruit that comes from what God is doing in and through them.

Last edited:
Shai linne explains his motives on a YouTube video that you can search for. It is good for Christians to point out false teachers. One of the biggest reasons I myself rejected Christianity for 20 years was because of the hypocrisy many "Christians" display. When I finally quit comparing myself to the hypocrites and understood the gospel personally is when God in his grace saved me. It is a passion of mine to call out false teachers for the sake of the lost who refuse Gods word based on these wolves in sheep's clothing. People get saved despite these ministries, not because of them.

Jesus spent his ministry giving grace to the humble and lost and rebuking the Pharisees. Not passing offering plates and playing on people's emotions to line his pocket book.

I agree with brother shai's view and support it 100%

"Judge not lest ye be judged" is a modern day favorite cop out. Contextually a believer cannot judge another believer on a speciic sin because all sins are equal. How ever. As a believer I have been judged and the verdict is not guilty, based solely on the blood and resurrection of the Lord Jesus christ, therefore I can judge a false teacher, and speak out against him and can rest with clean conscience on the authority of the word of God.

Last edited:
No Doubt we judge right and wrong . We just do not look down on others as if they are less than us.

Listen I am not judging who is a false teacher and who is not?
Because I do not know much about any of these .
Also Many preach stuff they have been taught or judged by there own understanding?

I know we are to be taught as our LORD was ? From the Spirit of truth .

many preachers belong to a religion that has taught them what to believe .

Lots of the things people teach have been taught by others .

Lots of things sound good to the carnal mind?
When we know it Spiritually discerned .

Active
Shai linne explains his motives on a YouTube video that you can search for. It is good for Christians to point out false teachers. One of the biggest reasons I myself rejected Christianity for 20 years was because of the hypocrisy many "Christians" display. When I finally quit comparing myself to the hypocrites and understood the gospel personally is when God in his grace saved me. It is a passion of mine to call out false teachers for the sake of the lost who refuse Gods word based on these wolves in sheep's clothing. People get saved despite these ministries, not because of them.

Jesus spent his ministry giving grace to the humble and lost and rebuking the Pharisees. Not passing offering plates and playing on people's emotions to line his pocket book.

I agree with brother shai's view and support it 100%

"Judge not lest ye be judged" is a modern day favorite cop out. Contextually a believer cannot judge another believer on a speciic sin because all sins are equal. How ever. As a believer I have been judged and the verdict is not guilty, based solely on the blood and resurrection of the Lord Jesus christ, therefore I can judge a false teacher, and speak out against him and can rest with clean conscience on the authority of the word of God.

Online and in YouTube videos, this kind of lambasting and dragging through the mud various well-known Christians is a horrible practice. Believing without question is even worse. What do you know of the one who is complaining? Do you not know that it is gossip, whether it is true or false?

How do you know whether or not the complainer is spiritually mature or not? How do you know that in perhaps a decade, his/her spiritual experience and understanding will not completely agree with those he/she is criticizing and accusing now?

It is simply plain, unadulterated narcissism and a complaining spirit that does this sort of thing, masquerading as concern.

Online and in YouTube videos, this kind of lambasting and dragging through the mud various well-known Christians is a horrible practice. Believing without question is even worse. What do you know of the one who is complaining? Do you not know that it is gossip, whether it is true or false?

How do you know whether or not the complainer is spiritually mature or not? How do you know that in perhaps a decade, his/her spiritual experience and understanding will not completely agree with those he/she is criticizing and accusing now?

It is simply plain, unadulterated narcissism and a complaining spirit that does this sort of thing, masquerading as concern.
Are you not gossiping about him now? Hypocrit :)

No, it is correcting wisdom.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
So perhaps you are being foolish while brother shai is attempting to exhort these pharasees to repent and warn their new followers of their pocket lining motives?

And how are you correcting brother shai when he is not involved in the thread? Gossip 101

Last edited: