• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Faithbuilder Introduction

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

F

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jason. I am from the great state of Tennessee. If you look at the most northeast part of the map you can find me. I am twenty-eight years of age and I am married to my beautiful wife, Becky. We have a four-month-old daughter together and have a kitty-kat. I enjoy serving the Lord and fellowship with brothers and sisters like you.

My passion is Jesus Christ. That is why I am faithful to the House of God. I attend The Way Home Holiness Church in my area. I love to sing, shout, and testify that Jesus is Lord. I enjoy learning about the Lord daily as I study is Holy Word. I am a Christian Writer and I enjoy writing for His glory.

I found Talk Jesus about four months ago. I started reading the posts and found the talk about my Jesus was inspiring. I have been a member of many boards in the past but Talk Jesus is the only forum I prayed about before joining. I spent the last four months praying. "What can I do at Talk Jesus to glorify Him?" I got to thinking…

I have been on the Internet for over ten years. I have been all over the net trying to find a chat to call home. Along the way I have owned forums, admin'ed them, and mod'ed some. I have used about all the forum software along the way. I have found out most of them are un-godly and defile the name of Jesus. I enjoy fellowship and great Christian folk. I look forward to meeting all of you. Please feel free to email or private message me anytime. Have a blessed New Year in Christ Jesus.

Start the New Year right at TalkJesus.com...

Faithbuilder it is great to meet you, I have only been around here for a couple of days and I have also been for sometime searching out a Christian felloeship online where is was active, I have just found that at other places they don't really want to share very much in any way. I feel so at home here already and like you I have put this site and all the memebers in my prayers. I hope we all continue to get to know one another ever better.

GOD Bless, Love, Peace, and Prayers,:rose:

Welcome faithbuilder,
I found your post inspiring. Thanks. I hope that you will indeed build the faith of the members here at TJ, including myself. :) I pray that your faith may also be built up here.

God's richest blessings to you now and always,
Eden

F

Thank you all for your nice warm welcome. I look forward to jumping in and talking. I am having a little problem. I can't get on the forums. I will ask Chad about it. Thanks again and have a blessed day in Christ Jesus!