• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Faith

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Walking on Faith is all I know. These times are hard but as JESUS told doubting Thomas he believed because he seen JESUS an felt his hands and side but these that see not an believe are blessed. I k ow with all my faults JESUS for gives the dinner saved by his Grace. Faith is the key in my life .. without JESUS I'm nothing.. Prayers please. It's hard living in this world.. I'm personally ready for my SAVIOR JESUS to come take me home. I do look forward to that blessed day.. Remember JESUS loves each of U beautiful folks..❣❣

Walking on Faith is all I know. These times are hard but as JESUS told doubting Thomas he believed because he seen JESUS an felt his hands and side but these that see not an believe are blessed. I k ow with all my faults JESUS for gives the dinner saved by his Grace. Faith is the key in my life .. without JESUS I'm nothing.. Prayers please. It's hard living in this world.. I'm personally ready for my SAVIOR JESUS to come take me home. I do look forward to that blessed day.. Remember JESUS loves each of U beautiful folks..❣❣
Thanks for that VisionSeeker

Loyal
you can not see the wind yet you know its there, you can not see God yet you know he is there and in control.

Active
Hey Dave, I sure hope so, if not, like the writer wrote, “if not...ff I am of most men, most miserable...ff.❤

Loyal
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

None of these things are possible except by faith!

Hey Dave, I sure hope so, if not, like the writer wrote, “if not...ff I am of most men, most miserable...ff.❤
Praying for you. Please know JESUS controls the wind. For it's his HOLY Breathe... May I ask why U say U R most miserable? Just know we all go through deep pain my friend but remember what JESUS went thru before an upon the cross. I pray for peace for U an it helps to ask JESUS to guide each step on your journey in life. Lay down your staff an pick it back up an say GOD U R my staff just as Moses did then watch the miracles GOD uses U for my friend ❣ ❣

Active
I was just taking a couple pages out of Apostle Paul play book: “ Faith is the substance of things “Hoped for...ff”. And
1 Cor. 15:19 in context... “If in this life only we have Hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable”.

I was just taking a couple pages out of Apostle Paul play book: “ Faith is the substance of things “Hoped for...ff”. And
1 Cor. 15:19 in context... “If in this life only we have Hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable”.
Thank U for explaining this. I'm so very grateful.. I should have realized it was a scripture in the Bible. My bad.. So sorry..GOD bless an truly thank U kindly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Devotionals 0
P Questions about Christianity 3
N Bible Discussions 3