• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Faith

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
With out Faith we got nothing so how do we get it? is it given to us? Can we get more? I want the most I can possibly get how about you?

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
nice we can pray for greater faith thank you Jesus

Romans 10:17
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
The word of God and faith have a direct relationship, so sounds to me like studying the word of God will produce greater faith. thank you Jesus

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
So when we seek God by doing things like studying the word and praying he also rewards us wow thank you Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Grace and faith and have a direct relationship thank you Jesus !

Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard this, he marveled and said to those who followed him, “Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith.

now that's what I am talking about, this guys faith made Jesus Marvel how cool is that !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brother-Paul Devotionals 2
Brother-Paul Devotionals 2
S Testimonials 5