• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Faith without works is also dead

For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is also dead. (James 2.26 NRSV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A ball-point pen salesman persuaded a small business owner to order five hundred pens. He was writing the order in his sales book when suddenly the business owner exclaimed, "Hold on! I'm canceling the order!" With that, the business owner turned to wait on a customer and ignored the salesman. The salesman left the store angry and confused.

Later, the business owner's bookkeeper asked, "Why did you cancel that pen order?" "Why?" responded the man. "Because that salesman talked ball-point pens to me for a half-hour, and described the benefits. He showed me how I could use them to expand my business. He had me convinced that I could not get along without those ball-point pens. Then he turned around and wrote my order with a lead pencil. He doesn't even use his own product!"

There is nothing in the world that will defeat us in life like saying one thing and doing another. It is still true, what we do speaks louder than what we say. People today are tired of phonies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of love, help me to be a genuine and authentic Christian.
Amen.

Ron Newhouse