• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Extreme Heat South Australia

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)

Staff member
Total fire bans kick off heatwave

An extreme heatwave is hitting South Australia.

Fires can be devastating and the heat a risk to everyone especially the elderly, infants and sick.

Please keep an eye on the news and raise a prayer.

Where we are on the south coast temperatures are expected to be a little lower and reach around 39°c today which is not unusual in the summer. In the city (Adelaide) and the north temperatures are set for the mid 40's.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Total fire bans kick off heatwave

An extreme heatwave is hitting South Australia.

Fires can be devastating and the heat a risk to everyone especially the elderly, infants and sick.

Please keep an eye on the news and raise a prayer.

Where we are on the south coast temperatures are expected to be a little lower and reach around 39°c today which is not unusual in the summer. In the city (Adelaide) and the north temperatures are set for the mid 40's.
Wow! Sounds good to me! Little Sister, I'll be there by breakfast time. LOL
I must say though, that this is the warmest winter I've seen in seventy years. January is the coldest month of the year with temperatures going to fifty below f. In fact I've seen a chilly seventy below zero this time of year, but today is was a balmy plus fifty seven f.
With all the warmth.....this world could just be going to hell....well.....