• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

explain to me tribulation and antichrist and other important chapters in end time

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

can you say me it

[EDIT: Can you please explain to me tribulation and antichrist and other important chapters in end time?}

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
You might want to look through some of these threads.

The judgments of Revelation

The 7 Churches in Revelation

Revelation Speculation

This is very heavy readings, but Revelation chapters 7 to 14 is about the tribulation and end times.

Matthew chapter 24 is also about "the end of the age".
A lot of this goes along with Luke chapter 21.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; are about Jesus returning.

The last half of Daniel chapter 9 until the end of Daniel 12 are also about the end times.

A lot of the language is figurative and metaphorical in some of these books.
I have read many books on all of this, and to tell you the truth no two of them agree how to interpret all of this exactly the same.
But there are some things that they all agree on.

This is a very large and broad subject. I'm not sure anyone could quickly answer it in a few short sentences or paragraphs.
But perhaps as you go through it and ask questions, people could pitch in and answer.

Active
can you say me it

[EDIT: Can you please explain to me tribulation and antichrist and other important chapters in end time?}
What a question my friend, three questions really!

Have we got enough time between now and the Rapture?

Just in case we haven't enough time my friend, start by reading the following parable of the Ten Virgins

Matthew 25:1-13 (NKJV)
1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
12 But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Be ready time is getting short

Jesus loves you we do too.

In His Love

Revelation Speculation

This is very heavy readings, but Revelation chapters 7 to 14 is about the tribulation and end times.

The last half of Daniel chapter 9 until the end of Daniel 12 are also about the end times.

I have read many books on all of this, and to tell you the truth no two of them agree how to interpret all of this exactly the same.

This is a very large and broad subject. I'm not sure anyone could quickly answer it in a few short sentences or paragraphs.
But perhaps as you go through it and ask questions, people could pitch in and answer.

Just in case we haven't enough time my friend, start by reading the following parable of the Ten Virgins

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
6 And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

In His Love
i only understand that islam is the end player the evil one.

Revelation Speculation

In His Love
what do you Think of nostradamus effect and cathars?

Loyal
There will come a time called the "great apostasy". When many in the church will fall away from the teachings of the Bible.
(Some people believe this has already started)

At that time, a person called "the beast" will start increasing in world power. He will start ruling many nations.
Most of the world will be impressed by him and love him. It appears he will be very persuasive.
(Some people believe the beast isn't a person, but rather an abstract of some form of government)

Many Christians believe in something called the "rapture". However there are different views about when this might happen.
The rapture is when Jesus takes all of the Christians off of the earth. (Some people believe they go to heaven during this time, others do not)

There will two time periods of roughly 3 1/2 years each. The first 3 1/2 years is simply called the tribulation.
The last 3 1/2 years is called the "great" tribulation. Sometimes all seven years is collectively called the tribulation.

The beast will even deceive leaders of nations, he will eventually come to rule most of the world.
He will make a law that you have to take a mark of some kind of your forehead or your right hand. (Some people think it will
be a computer chip, or RFID tattoo, or something like that). It says the beast has a number. 666. It says anyone who
takes this number will go to a place called the Lake of fire. There is no forgiveness for this. Once you take the mark you are doomed.

The beast will make a law that no one can buy or sell anything unless they take this mark. (especially food)
But he will become more and more strict and eventually people will be forced to take the mark or die. The Bible specifically says
many of the people who refuse to take this mark will be beheaded.

Depending on how literal you take the Bible in Revelation, a lot of bad things will happen.
There will be great earthquakes, volcanoes. Floods. Some passages talk about a third of the seas and rivers and lakes being dried up,
another third of them are poisoned. Eventually they will all be turned into blood. It says the sun will be so hot it will "scorch" men.
It says a loaf of bread will cost a weeks wages. Great hailstones (that weigh 100 pounds each) and fire will fall from the sky.
A great mountain (possibly a large meteor?) will fall into the sea. A third of the animals, and fish, and birds will die.
At least a third of mankind will die, depending on how you read the passages, it could be a third of mankind, then another third of the survivors,
and then another third of those survivors. It speaks of flying scorpions that will hurt for 5 months when they sting. It speaks of 200 million
mysterious horsemen who will kill people. (Some people believe these will be invisible, spiritual beings)

This is generally considered the tribulation.

The Bible says the beast will sit in the temple (that apparently is rebuilt in Jerusalem at some point) and make people worship him there.
He will have a junior leader that will help him deceive people. He is called the false prophet.

Sometime in the middle of all this, God will send two witnesses, (some people believe this might be Enoch and Elijah, or possibly Moses).
They will try to get people to repent. But most of them wont. However the Bible does say some Christians will go through the tribulation.
(perhaps these people got saved during the tribulation) The two witnesses will prophecy and preach for 3 1/2 years. The beast will hate them
and try to kill them, but he won't be able to yet. Then eventually he will kill them in Jerusalem. Their bodies will lie in the streets for 3 days.

But God will take them back to heaven after that. Eventually there will be a great war with "the armies of the east" (on the other side of the Euphrates river)
at a place called Armageddon. This war will be so great, the Bible says the blood will be as high as the horses bridle for a distance of 200 miles.

After all of this, Jesus will come back and defeat the beast and all his armies. Jesus will reign over the earth for 1,000 years.
But even during this time, everyone won't be Christians. It says Satan will be imprisoned during this 1,000 years. But eventually he will be let loose
again for a while. He will raise another army (the number of his army will be like the sand of the sea) to fight the followers of Jesus again.

But Satan will be defeated once and for all after this. He will eventually be thrown into the lake of fire.

After this a place called the New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven. This will be a very large city. 1470 miles wide, 1470 miles long, and 1,470 miles high.
Jesus and God the Father will reign there. Christians will be able to go there.

I am leaving a LOT of things out here, but I think I got most of the high level stuff.