• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Expect God

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24

God is never late. He isn't slow. He doesn't tease you by dangling a spiritual carrot of hope with no intention of actually providing help. God asks for patience and perseverance, however. He wants you to be courageous. God will show up. You'll discover your trust in Him is never misplaced.

God doesn't hide from those who stumble and make mistakes. His love was ensured when Jesus arrived with a rescue plan for all who wanted rescue. His actions are designed to bring you closer to Him.

Why would He ever push you away? His connection with you is lasting. Jesus died to create an uninhibited connection between His Father and mankind. Virtually everything He does is an introduction, invitation, and enhancement of that friendship.

When you're weary, weak, or wandering, remember that the God of rescue never leaves you. If you've been waiting for His arrival don't worry. He will get here soon. The truth is, He's already here.

Prayer: Dear God, there's nothing I can offer to make You love me, but You do. There's nothing I can do to make You fulfill my wish list, but You give me life. There's nothing I can do to change my past, but You can change my future. Help me to be courageous while waiting for You. I'm grateful You keep Your promises.