• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Except There Comes A FALLING AWAY 1st, , A Rebellion, A Turning From, A Defection, A Forsake, of The Truth "Apostasy" we need to discuss this now!

Loyal
I think the Bible is talking about the Real Child of God, and we need to discuss this now. I do not believe this is referring to the non-believer or the "Nominal Christians" but "born from above". This is not a condemnation thread but a enlighten thread of our condition and this prophecy of scripture is here upon us. and that we have fallen away from believing what the Holy Scripture has said, concerning this world and the things God has said about it and the people who are in it and what He is going to do. And slowly but slowly we have drifted away from the truth, and trying to give or make this a "happy" world by showering it with "love" flowers, the type of delicacies the world is all to well familiar with.

I am just priming the discussion.

New International Version
Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

New Living Translation
Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.

English Standard Version
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

1st let us look at that word "Falling Away" and chew it like meat. before we go on unto the Man of Sin,

this is a very interesting topic

"The Falling Away" are believers in Christ who have become rebellious. This must come first before the antichrist is revealed.

There are churches who are practicing worship which may be extreme, they cross the line until it it is no longer scriptural worship.

The antichrist is held back and will continue to be held back until that which is holding him back is taken out of the way.

Jesus said I'll never leave you, I'll never forsake you.... no one can snatch you out of My Hand,

The Holy Spirit protects us from evil. This Holy Spirit is the one holding back the antichrist from being revealed; until He is taken out of the way.

As long as there is one christian in this world The Holy Spirit will remain until the last christian is taken;

And then there will be not need for The Holy Spirit to remain in this world.

Loyal
Brenton Septuagint Translation
note:
[I must say this: "God does not need a "Interpreter" , He already has One, for Jesus sent HIM, when He ascended to Heaven, and He does not need your help.] Need I have to say more or are you dull of hearing, and I need to speak louder?

(Daniel 12)
1And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame. 3And the wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and some of the many righteous as the stars for ever and ever. 4And thou, Daniel, close the words, and seal the book to the time of the end; until many are taught, and knowledge is increased.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

New Living Translation
Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are wise will know what it means.

"Child of God" are you reading the signs , you must turn, turn from your " wicked ways"! It is time for you to "Repent" turn around, you have went astray long enough:pensive: It is time for you, to come on home. Deny yourself and Come on home, you know my voice. Come on home, for I love you. It is getting time. The Hour is near. Nothing else matters. do not refuse my voice. You know the "way". "Sanctification by The path of Holiness". You have the guide in you. You need no one to show you "The Way" for My Sheep knows My Voice, and they will follow no other! "Come Out, from Among them"! and I will receive you!

John 7:17
If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether My teaching is from God or whether I speak on My own.
John 8:47
Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Revelation 22:11
Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy."
Hosea 14:9
Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them. For the ways of the LORD are right, and the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.

Loyal
"The Falling Away" are believers in Christ who have become rebellious. This must come first before the antichrist is revealed.

So in other word there is no OSAS.

Jesus said I'll never leave you, I'll never forsake you.... no one can snatch you out of My Hand,

But nothing prevents you from walking away if you want to, and nothing prevents Him from tossing you if He wants to.
He didn't leave or forsake the Jews in the old testament, but many of them forsook Him many times.

The Holy Spirit protects us from evil. This Holy Spirit is the one holding back the antichrist from being revealed; until He is taken out of the way.

I've heard this before, but then without the Holy Spirit, can anyone be "Born again" (Born from above) born "spiritually". If not, how is it that some saints come "out of the tribulation". ( Rev 7:14; )
Do they get saved without the Holy Spirit?

As long as there is one christian in this world The Holy Spirit will remain until the last christian is taken;

When do you think that will be?

I've heard this before, but then without the Holy Spirit, can anyone be "Born again" (Born from above) born "spiritually". If not, how is it that some saints come "out of the tribulation". ( Rev 7:14; )
Do they get saved without the Holy Spirit?

what do you know about the rapture?

are not all believers (body of Christ) taken at the rapture?

is there another rapture after?

Loyal

This has been debated at some length here on TalkJesus, I am reluctant to hi-jack Ploughboy's thread here.

I lean towards a "post-trib" rapture. I believe it will happen "after" the tribulation. I know this goes against what most believe. I actually "hope" they are right.
But I have to go with scripture here.

Matt 24:21; "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
Matt 24:22; "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Matt 24:23; "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.

First question... do you believe this passage is talking about the great tribulation?
Second question.... who are the "elect" and why are they still on the Earth during this time?
Third question... Why would it say if anyone says they've seen Jesus here... they are lying.. don't believe them. Why would it say this if the rapture already happened?
Why are the elect still here if the rapture already happened?

Matt 24:27; "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

When Jesus comes back... the whole world will know it.

Rev 1:7; BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Every eye will see Him. Even the unbelievers who "pierced" Him. (I believe this is a metaphor for all unbelievers, not just the Roman soldier who thrust a spear in Him).

Matt 24:29; "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Matt 24:30; "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.
Matt 24:31; "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

It says here.. "AFTER" the tribulation, the Son of Man (Jesus) will come on the clouds. "then" the sign will appear. Then after this He will Gather up His elect.
Fourth question... Why are the "elect" still on the Earth to be gathered after the tribulation? (also see Mark 13:24; )

The saints in white robes.
Rev 7:9; After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;

Fifth question.... Who are these people wearing white robes?

Rev 7:13; Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?"
Rev 7:14; I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15; "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them.

The answer is in verse 14. Why would there be saints who come out of the great tribulation?

Now there is another line of thought here. Maybe "the church" is already raptured once, before the tribulation started (I don't see this in the Bible)
And these saints that came out of the tribulation are people who got saved "after" the first rapture already took place. But even if this is the case... how did those people get saved without the Holy Spirit?

Some people get the rapture and the resurrection confused... the Bible says there will be two resurrections.

Loyal
this is a very interesting topic

There are churches who are practicing worship which may be extreme, they cross the line until it it is no longer scriptural worship.

The antichrist is held back and will continue to be held back until that which is holding him back is taken out of the way.

And then there will be not need for The Holy Spirit to remain in this world.
I am not attacking just adding a little Red Pepper to the meal..

New King James Version
and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

PS "Falling Away" One must ask the "Question" Falling Away from what? is right. You said: "Rebellion" But you didn't specify Rebellion from what, That is a broad word when pertaining to our relationship with God. In prospective to God the Father, There is none "righteous no not one". We all are in Rebellion!

You put a lot on the Table, And i will be kind and I will demonstrate "AGAPE"! The Holy Spirit of God Has always been in the World, as long as the WORLD Exists, The Spirit of God will be there. Where GOD is, the Spirit of God IS, and The Son is, There is no where, where GOD"S Spirit is not!

Just because you don't, see Him, or hear Him, or know Him, or feel Him, I will also declare that "HE is There"! If it Exist. "The Holy Spirit" of God is there!

[short note: Measuring the "Restraining Power of The Holy Spirit" is noted.]

It has becoming so true to me now and very clear what "Dr, R. C. Sproul" has said: In this Day and age: The Problem with most Christians today and growing more and more, is they do not know who "GOD IS"! And I will say, the more i engage with some, they have so weaken GOD, that they think That GOD is at WAR with the devil and we know that Micheal has more power than Satan. And in many cases with some christians, they think That Satan create things, christians has made satan a creator! If this is not a "falling away" from "The Truth"! The problem i think is, People are loosing their ability to read with comprehension and loosing the true definition of 'historical biblical words" for which is the actions orchestrated by "The Ruler and Prince" of this world and his administration.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

And i have another "thread" about It is dark out here! and many christians do not agree with me on that either! why because, they are "Falling Away" from the Word of God!, a little leaven, leavens the whole loaf. And before long they look like "Hansel and Gretel" who found themselves at the "GingerBread" House only to be fatten to be eaten by the "Witch". And the only light we have to see through it, and see the right path [The Way] is "the Word of GOD"! It is not a light to stay here, but to travel through it. But many christians like it here and want to set up camp as to camp forever and try to be as comfortable as ever.

(2 Tim. 4:10).

New Living Translation
Demas has deserted me because he loves the things of this life and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia.
English Standard Version
For Demas, in love with this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
Berean Study Bible
because Demas, in his love of this world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia.

Loyal
added note here pertaining to this Thread; "Falling Away" is not referring to loosing ones "Salvation" but Christians, falling away from the truth of the Word of God. Because "OSAS", because you were purchased, you do not belong to yourself, you are a "slave" and God bought you. OK. and not a man. It is a difference, God bought you! You cannot escape, no matter how far you run away, you might even try to hide, He knows where you are at. And He knows how to round you up and bring you back to the fold. Believe, or believe the Word! matter of fact you do not have to believe it! "OSAS" you can come the hard way or the easy way! He has a "ROD" for your "Ghetto Vernacular" too! "For thy Rod and thy Staff comforts me", If you happen to need a interpreter: That Rod is for your back!:cool: now there is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. But He has a Staff and Rod for His Sheep! And that Staff has a" Neck hook" on it! And He knows how to use it!

Active

There are many who claim to be saved, but are not. These people often claim OSAS, however, those who's names are written in the book of life, I believe can claim OSAS. They were set aside from before the world was made, to be a holy priesthood, their hearts and minds were fashioned to embrace the gospel, they receive it as receiving oxygen. Even when they sin, which we all do, it sickens them, as it did Paul when he cried, "oh, what a wretched man I am, who will rescue me from this body of death," he hated what he did. Those whose name are not written in the book seek ways to enhance their sin, they embellish it to make it more shocking, they spend their time devising more wretched ways to delight their demons. So when we observe our 'brothers' committing sin, are they enjoying it or reviling it, their attitude determines who they are.

Matt 24:27; "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

you ask very valid questions I would like to answer from the my limited knowledge.

I will respond to some of the question latter (to be continued)

First yes the whole world will know in great fear from this passage: The Lord is here.

But there is also a subtle Coming of the Lord: we have to be ready or the Door will close

Matthew 25:

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

there may be other passages

The Rapture is subtle it is not advertise around the world ; as I understand it

1 Thessalonians 4

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I will do further research ...to be continued

Loyal
Satan's number one “target” is the human “mind!” His second “target” is man's “tongue!” If he is able to cause us to think wrong we will speak wrong. Anytime we speak “words” contrary to what God has said, who we are, where we are, and what he has given to us is a sin!

Satan's number one “goal” is for our “deception,” Jesus told us the main sign of the end of days is deception!

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and SHALL DECEIVE MANY.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT.

Jesus referred to many “trends” that will be happening in the last days, but the main “sign” would be deception! Deception will be so persuasive that if it was possible it could even deceive God's own elect! Of course, that is not possible when it comes to one's own salvation, but it could draw away some (fall away) from the truth to believe something not true!

The Greek word for “deceive” is the word, “Planao” This is where we get our English word, “planet” What does the word planet have to do with deception?

Back in the biblical days, it was very common for people to gaze into the night skies and wonder in amazement at all the stars. They noticed that all the stars stayed in the same spot every night at the same time. Then they noticed a few stars that seemed to move across the sky. They did not have telescopes back then, so they did not know they were planets orbiting the sun, so they called them “wandering stars”

A person who has been deceived is like a wandering star who is not holding to the basic elementary teaching of Christ, but has been moved to believe something else not true!

Speaking about “false teachers,” the scriptures said.....

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; WANDERING STARS, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

Deception into believing the gifts of the Holy Spirit, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the speaking in tongues, the power of God has all been done away along with the last Apostles!! These are the very things needed to wage battle against our enemy. Not believing these things will for sure not allow us to see their use within our mist!

Edit

Active
added note here pertaining to this Thread; "Falling Away" is not referring to loosing ones "Salvation" but Christians, falling away from the truth of the Word of God. Because "OSAS", because you were purchased, you do not belong to yourself, you are a "slave" and God bought you. OK. and not a man. It is a difference, God bought you! You cannot escape, no matter how far you run away, you might even try to hide, He knows where you are at. And He knows how to round you up and bring you back to the fold. Believe, or believe the Word! matter of fact you do not have to believe it! "OSAS" you can come the hard way or the easy way! He has a "ROD" for your "Ghetto Vernacular" too! "For thy Rod and thy Staff comforts me", If you happen to need a interpreter: That Rod is for your back!:cool: now there is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. But He has a Staff and Rod for His Sheep! And that Staff has a" Neck hook" on it! And He knows how to use it!
Actually Ploughboy, my post to Rhern, was Actualy meant to come to you as it referred to OSAS. Blessings. :innocent:

Matt 24:21; "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
Matt 24:22; "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Matt 24:23; "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.

First question... do you believe this passage is talking about the great tribulation?
Second question.... who are the "elect" and why are they still on the Earth during this time?
Third question... Why would it say if anyone says they've seen Jesus here... they are lying.. don't believe them. Why would it say this if the rapture already happened?
Why are the elect still here if the rapture already happened?

After The Holy Spirit is taken out of the way, the antichrist is revealed then begins the 7 year tribulation

question #1 :do you believe this passage is talking about the great tribulation? No Doubt. definite yes.

#2 who are the "elect" and why are they still on the Earth during this time?

A. in this case the elect is referring to the Jews. they will be persecuted to no end. (3 1/2years) the purpose is total inhalation.

B. the antichrist will allow to build the temple and Jews practice the sacrifices " Pass Over" they will do this for 3 1/2 years until The Abomination of Desolation at the mid point of 7 years.
In the middle of the 7 years it is believed the antichrist will slaughter a pig in the temple.... something so abominable that brings desolation of the Jews. Then begins the destruction of Jews.
The Lord cut this destruction short (end of 7 years) otherwise there will be no Jews left. The Lord comes to their rescue. And His feet will stand on the mount of Olives.
He (The Lord) destroys those who were against Israel. But there will be survivors in the world. The Lord is now King of the world, establishing His Kingdom, placing the 12 Apostle to Judge all Israel.
The Lord command all remaining people of the world to come to Jerusalem once a year to celebrate the feast of tabernacle.

The Lord is King this is the Kingdom

All that I have written can be researched and found in scripture.

Loyal
How far are we going to drift from the "title Thread?

"Except There Comes A FALLING AWAY 1st, , A Rebellion, A Turning From, A Defection, A Forsake, of The Truth "Apostasy" we need to discuss this now!"

Loyal
These people often claim OSAS, however, those who's names are written in the book of life, I believe can claim OSAS.

The Bible does say names can be erased from the BOL in a few places. Also most Bible translations don't say "before" the foundation of the Earth, they say "since" before the foundation of the Earth.

Rev 3:5; 'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Psa 69:28; May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.
Exod 32:32; "But now, if You will, forgive their sin—and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!"

There's those white robes again... (sorry, another thread).

Loyal
A. in this case the elect is referring to the Jews. they will be persecuted to no end. (3 1/2years) the purpose is total inhalation.

I would disagree with this because it specifically says the people in the white robes are from every nation, race, peoples, tribes, and tongues. That doesn't sound like just Jews to me,
But for sake of argument lets say the "elect" is just Jews. That means only Jews will be raptured.

Matt 24:31; "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.
Mark 13:27; "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

So if the elect are only Jews, then only Jews will be raptured.

Lets take this a little further... lets say it is only Jews... OK... how did they get saved during the tribulation without the Holy Spirit?
How can they be born of the Spirit... without a Spirit?

But for sake of argument lets say the "elect" is just Jews. That means only Jews will be raptured.

Mark 13:27; "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

So if the elect are only Jews, then only Jews will be raptured.

Lets take this a little further... lets say it is only Jews... OK... how did they get saved during the tribulation without the Holy Spirit?
How can they be born of the Spirit... without a Spirit?

why do you say only Jew are the elect?

The question is not how are Jews going to be saved, the question is what is God doing with the Jews at the end of the 7 years?

Ezekiel 36:
22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but
for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Loyal
The Bible does say names can be erased from the BOL in a few places. Also most Bible translations don't say "before" the foundation of the Earth, they say "since" the foundation of the Earth.
Ok, since you stated most Translations says this:..etc so now where do we go from there. 1st we pick out the translations that is closer to a "word for word" translation of the Text. Then out of that group we look at the portion of the text we are addressing. Then we come to a summary. which ones are saying the same thing. If satisfactory is not clear enough, we take a long at the closer "Translation that is more "word for word" translation. Most likely "The American Standard Version" the older the version the better. Then take a look at "Codex Vaticanus or Codex Sinaiticus" Manuscript's. 'Voila' there you go!

It is not difficult, if you are not sure and you want to go into so called "problem text". meaning you work the "problem text like a "Mathematical problem". the text is not a problem but you work it out like a "mathematical problem" so far Problem texts are not a problem, for we are the problem and not the text. :neutral: I think i got that right. "Methodology and Hermeneutics" was a long time ago! I understand it, but writing it out is a different cart for me at this time in my life. and for me, I am not taking any chances! I am going to stay in the Ship! I going to stay on the narrow path! Now the rest can play around with fire if they want to! i am going to travel the road of Holiness! the best i can. Salvation is not a thing to take a risk with! There is nothing out here to risk that danger. no man no woman, no job, bible says" you must deny yourself! If you do not deny yourself, you can kiss your salvation away! There is no splitting the fence, one leg in the bed and one on the floor! that is scary. Either you are in or out! Now what do you have in your wallet?