• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Ex-Girlfriend Problem

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
I dealt with a serious situation for 6 months. I met a girl online in September who 2 weeks while driving to meet her for the first time she called me later told me she had cancer. We never met at all (5 hrs apart). The wholetime I thought she had cancer and sent her roses and gifts. I woke up 6:30am every morning to wake her up just thinking she was actually going to the doctors. I find out suddenly on Valentine's Day that she was lying the wholetime about everything. Sick headed woman. Thanks to Jesus Christ I managed (ok somewhat but still) to control my temper and outcome. I was certinly stuck hard like never before in my life but it showed me a few things that I did not understand previously. If it weren't to GOD I probably would have actually driven to Pennsylvania to hurt her physically. That was extremely wicked what she did to me but thanks be to GOD I was able to heal dramatically faster than I could ever imagine. I feel pretty good now even though I'm still naturally furious at her.

Formerly Adiaglow
I'm so sorry you went through that...what could've provoked her to do that?! My goodness. I remember you speaking of her...I'm glad that you're getting through it ok, sweetheart. God bless you, & I will pray for her, that he will work on her. <3