• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Ex-Gay Man Could Face Jail Time, Massive Fines After Sharing Journey to Jesus

Staff Member
Thank-you for sharing this brother.
Sadly, Malta professes to be a country that has the majority of the population as identifying Christianity. Imagine the persecution in a country that does not!
I love his outlook if the case goes against him.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Thank-you for sharing this brother.
Sadly, Malta professes to be a country that has the majority of the population as identifying Christianity. Imagine the persecution in a country that does not!
I love his outlook if the case goes against him.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Amen,

Active
Because we come to Christ and are forgiven,we still pay in this life for evil we committed. It happens to everyone. Ask the Apostle Paul. If you are not paying,just drifting along,you should examine yourself.

Now is that because he confessed to having engaged in homosexual activities before conversion, or because of what the specific homosexual activities were, or is it because of the conversion itself? There have been legal problems with jailhouse conversions before, I'm afraid, people write evangelical pamphlets about themselves to promote their life coaching seminars, and their victims find out what Jesus forgave them for while they were doing time. The problem with dramatic life of crime to life or worship conversion stories is that lives of crime tend strongly to have a larger backroom stocked with criminal activities, so to speak, than the police and courts know about. Most people who get caught are repeat offenders the first time, and a person who is really a crook who decides to tell his whole story in a convert's tale will be adding new information to the city patrol department if the city patrol station does find out about it.