• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Evil satanism in videogames must be stopped!

Has anyone seen how this computer game industry has been very anti religion and more-so glorifying satanism and the devil? From games like DOOM or role playing games that involve magic and sorcery, to even recent titles such as “Cult of The Lamb” a seemingly cutesy game about anthropomorphic animal creatures that worship a lamb as a prophet, as you are tasked to feast on souls and, you guessed it, run a cult of satanic worshippers. There’s even games that let you control demons and other horrible monsters as a means to say “Satanism isn’t bad at all kids! It’s so cool to use demonic forces to kill your enemies!”
Whatever happened with the heads of these game developers? Have they all made a deal with the devil to make these horrid games? Why are they trying to indoctrinate our children into being anti religion?
Whatever the reason, this has to stop NOW!

Active
It took me a long time to put down the Bethesda games. Fallout3 has the opportunity to enslave adults and children and have quests to do so. Skyrim has quests for daedric lord's.... Just got guilty playing it. For every option, I tried the bad guy. It made me feel horrible. I only then played the good guy, but I knew that was there. There is a."dark brotherhood" of assassin's. Just horrible things in some of these games...I'm sticking to farm games from now on. I miss the good parts of the game honestly. I still have it, but haven't played it in a very long time.

Active
Has anyone seen how this computer game industry has been very anti religion and more-so glorifying satanism and the devil? From games like DOOM or role playing games that involve magic and sorcery, to even recent titles such as “Cult of The Lamb” a seemingly cutesy game about anthropomorphic animal creatures that worship a lamb as a prophet, as you are tasked to feast on souls and, you guessed it, run a cult of satanic worshippers. There’s even games that let you control demons and other horrible monsters as a means to say “Satanism isn’t bad at all kids! It’s so cool to use demonic forces to kill your enemies!”
Whatever happened with the heads of these game developers? Have they all made a deal with the devil to make these horrid games? Why are they trying to indoctrinate our children into being anti religion?

A Television that has Cable, Netflix, is a much worse enemy of your soul than a video game.

A Television that has Cable, Netflix, is a much worse enemy of your soul than a video game.
Take it just a step further the meta verse is being pushed on the people
(Disclaimer— I know if you watch enough of these videos you will end up wearing a tin foil hat— so take it with a grain of salt)
Technology has continued to develop at a rapid pace some people already never leave thier keyboards much anymore
I myself canceled my internet but still grab some free WiFi on my walks
Now imagine a virtual world —we have seen it in games, movies , ect
All to get us used to the idea, to condition our minds
THE METAVERSE the next big push by Facebook founder
—again don’t grab your tin foil hats just yet—
But is it really “ out of the realm of possibility?”

SHALOM :love:

Active

But it won't, of course. it's exactly what "the god of this world" - the "Prince of the power of the air" - wants and promotes. Chances are that we haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

But it won't, of course. it's exactly what "the god of this world" - the "Prince of the power of the air" - wants and promotes. Chances are that we haven't seen ANYTHING yet.
I agree brother
Satans tricks are always changing thank the Lord that his word is eternal never changing :innocent:
SHALOM:love:

To be completely honest, doom is as close as you can get to a secular christan game. It doesn’t worship demons, it makes them out to be monsters that deserve to burn in hell. Sure it doesn’t worship god, but it doesn’t worship demons either.

Loyal
I am afraid there is no stopping the mechanism that is in play now. The video games are just one aspect or one snowflake in an avalanch of darkness.

From its conception, one of the biggest issues with the internet, replacing the ability to have a personal relationship with another human...... and then God.

Many adults and children live in the internet. It has all but replaced God.

This is also just more snowflakes in the avalache of darkness.

In America, kids are taught ridiculous thinking in grade schools carried over to highschool and college. These things include "gender neutral", ( the progressive Methodist church teachs of a gender neutral God. And thier Bible reflects that teaching)

Still this too are more snowflakes.

Even though the darkness seems insurmountable, the truth is, prayer and our faith in God can still overcome everything. But we have to want to do that. We have to want to pray for the World, pray for all, not just a few. Christians need to come together, quit with all the pettiness and pray

Loyal
The world will be The World.

Active
The gaming industry is not full of "evil" and attacking God. Some, I'm sure but in existence there are so many games.
Most games you can find some general "Good vs Evil" even if it has magic, fantasy, dragons, etc.
Many games can help someone deal with trauma. I took a chance on a game called GRIS, about a woman who suffered a tragic loss. I won't ruin it but she goes through five levels and each one depicts a stage of Loss and Grief. Everyone goes through Loss and Grief at some point.
Red Dead Redemption 2 tells the story of the dying Wild West in the late 1800s.
Horizon Zero Dawn and Forbidden West sequel show a futuristic world in which sentient A.I. has killed off all life on Earth and what comes after.
Fallout series shows the aftermath of nuclear war.
Resident Evil puts us zombie lovers right in the face of that reality.
There is a video game coming out on Steam called "I Am Jesus Christ" - (Default God mode).
They can be used to push an agenda but not all of most things are evil.
In recent years, more devs have been adding more accessibility options in them like colorlbind and audio tones. Nursing and Rehab centers are using consoles and the Wii to help keep hand-eye coordination and restore function to body parts.
The Bible is the greatest story ever told yet we don't have a video game of it b/c we know what's going to happen. The world largely wouldn't want it anyway.
The best way to tell a story is through movies, tv, and video games. All three allow experience in all the senses vs reading a book.