• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Evil Forces

In the name of Jesus I forever Break and return all Demons,Evil,EvilSpirits,Evil plots,Evil Thoughts,Evil Plans,Evil Intent and Purpose,all Curses,Hexes,Vexes,Spells,Charms,Fetishes,Psychic prayers,Psychic Thoughts,Psychic attacks,all attacks,all Demonic attacks,all Occult Attacks,all crossed conditions,Jinxes,Bad Luck,Negativity and The Like,all Witchcraft,Voodoo,Hoodoo,Sorcery,Magic,Wizardry and The Like,Obesity,all cellphones used against anyone for evil Intent and purpose,all pictures taken of and against anyone for evil Intent and purpose,all evil words spoken of and against anyone for evil Intent and purpose and anything and everything else on every evil list imagainble in the Whole Entire World being sent my way or a family members way and I forever and ever return it and The Demons to The Sender OneHundredFold and I Bind it upon them by The Blood of Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
satan is bound, curses are reversed

Praise Jesus, we have power to speak against all works of satan because victory came at the cross and the empty tomb. Thank you Jesus!

Blessings to everyone,
Jeff

Proverbs 20 , says an undeserved curse will return to the curser , or fall to the ground . There is much wisdom in how you prayed this prayer . Many devilish practices do use , pictures , and personal possesions , and instruments of touch , to use as a window into a persons life . Just as the Apostle Paul , and JESUS clothes were used by GOD to bring healing to others . So also does satan try to use , and pervert the ways of GOD . I like to use worship music as an agreement touch with others so that no matter how far we are apart , we can worship the FATHER together as we pray and intercede for all our prayers to be heard in heaven . Worship stills the avenger , and causes all of heaven to rejoice together with us that GOD is on the throne , and JESUS CHRIST is LORD over all that comes against his word !
We are covenant children of JEHOVAH GOD , paid for , and sealed in that covenant , with the very BLOOD of GODS OWN SON ! GOD bless all who accept JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR . BROTHER Mike

thanks I haven't been here in a few years I haven't prayed like this in a long time since then I have still been under attack by unseen evil forces a negative entity who is intent on ruining my life I get out of the house but have to make myself go anywhere I am tired like I am being drained of all my energy at all times I have very little energy to spare nothing has changed since I wrote this powerful prayer request same ole same ole same ole the devil and his henchmen still have me chained down its like I am helpless and cant succeed in anything I do this has gone on long enough I need prayer badly I have many prayers that have gone unanswered when I have prayed many prayers against the Devil and those who work for him only to have myself fall into a grave which I am still trying o dig my way out of its not fair life has been anything but nice to me. Life sucks as I know it I haven't any peace of mine I haven't been able to lose weight my health isn't so great other than being tired all the time I am obese that could be one of the reasons for me being tired and I do take meds for anxiety and bipolar among other things. Please pray for me I see no way out of this cursed life of mine

Active
I know you've heard it all before so I just want to tell you that you must be awesome in God's eyes.
I mean look what happened to Job when God bragged about him.
They tell you that God will never put you through more than you can handle.
What they forget to tell you though is that God has a much higher opinion of you than you do.

Anyway I seen some tough times and some seemed to go on and on.
So I have respect for you and your situation,because darkness does not attack those who are on it's side or no threat to him.
Just remember to love and forgive and you will know your not suffering for nothing.

I would be honored to stand with you and shine the light of God on your enemies.
Godspeed and peace to you.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Two things,

May I ask why you use the name that you do?

Second,
Turn your eyes upon Jesus and think about Him.
Nowhere are we to be looking for and glorifying the devil.
Looking unto Jesus, your victory.

Bless you ....><>

its a old name I was given a long time ago I need to change it I no longer use that name anymore I will turn my eyes upon Jesus if I wasn't going through hard times and struggling like I am I feel like I am 6 foot deep over my head. Nothing ever goes right for me or the way it should go for me. That's why I believe I am under some sort of demonic attack.

Staff Member
Greetings again,

Thanks for getting back!
Contact the Admin here (Chad) and ask him to help change your username.

I want you to know something,

and it's your choice,
Guess who is right where you are? Do you know that there is nowhere you can either go or get to and the LORD won't be right there wanting,willing and waiting for you to know His Love and promises to you?

Yes, you can talk all about the devil bugging you and he'd be satisfied if you waste your time and energy talking to him.... why?, because that will keep you from looking to Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Look unto Jesus, your victory.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
...I will turn my eyes upon Jesus if I wasn't going through hard times and struggling like I am I feel like I am 6 foot deep over my head. Nothing ever goes right for me or the way it should go for me. That's why I believe I am under some sort of demonic attack.

The time to especially look to Jesus is when the times are hard and when you are struggling. If you wait until times are easy and there is no struggles to look to Him, it just might never happen. I am still praying for you.

Active
I found this encouraging, perhaps you will too:

"Satan hindered us."
1 Thessalonians 2:18

Since the first hour in which goodness came into conflict with evil, it has never ceased to be true in spiritual experience, that Satan hinders us. From all points of the compass, all along the line of battle, in the vanguard and in the rear, at the dawn of day and in the midnight hour, Satan hinders us. If we toil in the field, he seeks to break the ploughshare; if we build the wall, he labours to cast down the stones; if we would serve God in suffering or in conflict—everywhere Satan hinders us. He hinders us when we are first coming to Jesus Christ. Fierce conflicts we had with Satan when we first looked to the cross and lived. Now that we are saved, he endeavours to hinder the completeness of our personal character. You may be congratulating yourself, "I have hitherto walked consistently; no man can challenge my integrity." Beware of boasting, for your virtue will yet be tried; Satan will direct his engines against that very virtue for which you are the most famous. If you have been hitherto a firm believer, your faith will ere long be attacked; if you have been meek as Moses, expect to be tempted to speak unadvisedly with your lips. The birds will peck at your ripest fruit, and the wild boar will dash his tusks at your choicest vines. Satan is sure to hinder us when we are earnest in prayer. He checks our importunity, and weakens our faith in order that, if possible, we may miss the blessing. Nor is Satan less vigilant in obstructing Christian effort. There was never a revival of religion without a revival of his opposition. As soon as Ezra and Nehemiah begin to labour, Sanballat and Tobiah are stirred up to hinder them. What then? We are not alarmed because Satan hindereth us, for it is a proof that we are on the Lord's side, and are doing the Lord's work, and in his strength we shall win the victory, and triumph over our adversary.

Have you ever heard of the late Win Worley?

Blessings,

Travis