• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Everyone's Faith will soon be proven, before Great Tribulation no one living will disappear and those who endure unto the end the same shall be saved

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Everyone's Faith will soon be proven, before Great Tribulation no one living will disappear and those who endure unto the end the same shall be saved as scripture says!

Loyal
Your faith is being tested right now today and everyday. Millions of saints have died since Jesus was on the Earth and plenty more will die before the tribulation. We should be "overcoming" right now.

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

I'm not disputing that for that is true, I'm only referring to the TIME of the end that we are in.

Those scriptures says that our faith will be proven and the end result of those who make it will be saved.

Blessings

Loyal
It seems the majority of people alive during the tribulation will not want to repent.

Rev 9:20; The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk;
Rev 9:21; and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.
Rev 16:9; Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.
Rev 16:11; and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

Even some people in churches do not want to repent.

Rev 2:20; 'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
Rev 2:21; 'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.

Loyal
All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

I'm not disputing that for that is true, I'm only referring to the TIME of the end that we are in.

Those scriptures says that our faith will be proven and the end result of those who make it will be saved.

Blessings
What scriptures? You haven't shown anything.

Active
Everyone's Faith will soon be proven, before Great Tribulation no one living will disappear and those who endure unto the end the same shall be saved as scripture says!

Well -- Before the 7 yrs of tribulation - according to Daniel 9 there Will be a rapturing up of the Church and those who are here on earth Will experience great tribulation and mid-way through That is when the Antichrist will be made known. Then the last 3 1/2 yrs of those 7 yrs. will be the Great Tribulation.

And there Is a passage that says that 'those who endure till the end will be saved', but it doesn't go along with the rest of your sentence. It's found in Matthew 24:13 but That context is very different from how you're stating it. Correct context is a must.

Our faith Will be and Has been tested since way back. Persecution of Christians has taken place for centuries and will continue until Christ returns and sets up his earthly reign for those 1,000 yrs.

Active
It seems the majority of people alive during the tribulation will not want to repent.

Rev 9:20; The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk;
Rev 9:21; and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.
Rev 16:9; Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.
Rev 16:11; and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

Even some people in churches do not want to repent.

Rev 2:20; 'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
Rev 2:21; 'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.

The 7 yr tribulation is For the Jewish people. God is giving them a second chance because they Are His chosen people. There will be the 144,000 Jews being sent out to evangelize and multitudes Will repent / come to Christ as their Messiah. Revelation 7 vs 14 and back up to vs 9.

Loyal
The 7 yr tribulation is For the Jewish people. God is giving them a second chance because they Are His chosen people. There will be the 144,000 Jews being sent out to evangelize and multitudes Will repent / come to Christ as their Messiah. Revelation 7 vs 14 and back up to vs 9.
We will probably have to disagree on this. I'm not saying there wont be a pre-trib rapture. But even if there is... people will be saved during the tribulation. It won't only be Jews.

Rev 7:9; After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
Rev 7:10; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
Rev 7:11; And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12; saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
Rev 7:13; Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?"
Rev 7:14; I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The people who receive the white robes will be from every race, every tongue, every nation of the world. It's not just the Jews who are given a second chance.

Loyal
Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:27; "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
Rom 11:29; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

God has let Israel be deceived for a time. Verse 26 above says "all" of Israel will be saved. I'm not real sure about the context of "all". But I assume it at least means "most" of Israel will be saved.
That would be many more than only 144,000 as some people believe. In fact some believe the 144,000 refers to all peoples of all races of the world. I do not.

Rom 11:1; I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2; God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?

People who support OSAS often quote verses 11:29 and 11:2 above, but in the truest sense, both verses are primarily about the Jews.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 1
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Chad Sermons & Podcasts 0