• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Everyone it seems has their church, their teacher their pastor their doctrine. their God and Their view of Jesus and there is only1Way 2 the FATHER

Loyal
There are over 37 million CHRISTIAN churches in the world.
There are over 34,000 Different Christian Denominations in the world.
There are over 2.6 Billion ProFess Christians in the world. [And if you add "Confess" christians to that number.:eyes:]

50%...............Catholic
36.9% ...........Protestants
11.9% ........... Eastern/ Oriental/ Orthodox
1.3%................all others. CHRISTIANS

These are polls.... and I think "Wikipedia" will address these polls.

Every christian
"I know" has a different view of "Jesus Christ" and how He is. They Go along in "Titles" who He is, but not in "character" or "BEING" they can carry the "TITLE", in declaration but Not the "Person" of CHRIST, but they mostly know HIM, in according to there own "Denomination" or a " religious book" by a person written about who , "Jesus" is.

So MANY know HIM, but according to their "Denomination" or what they have been taught by a person, pastor, priest, bible class teacher or a lone "book" they have read by a person about who He is....... [I AS NOT REFERRING TO THE "HOLY SPIRIT" here]. that is for another "Thread".

So it is a good chance that there maybe over "34,000' views who the Person of "Jesus Christ" is. And If The only way a person can know who The Father is , is by "Jesus Christ" who is "THE WAY" to "The FATHER." And JESUS has declared HE IS THE only "WAY". And That IS "THE TRUTH" for HE is "THE TRUTH">

I am not speaking concerning or relating to "Salvation". for "SALVATION is of THE LORD">. [so do not get the discussion confuse with a discussion of "SALVATION". I will get to that "Discussion" at another time.:eyes: Soon. That is a Biblical "SOON".

(Mark 8)NASB
"Jesus went out, along with His disciples, to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way He questioned His disciples, saying to them, “Who do people say that I am?” They told Him, saying, “John the Baptist; and others say Elijah; and others, one of the prophets.” And He continued questioning them: “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered and *said to Him, “You are the Christ.” And He warned them to tell no one about Him."

But they still did not know what it meant, They spoke it: "
You are The Anointed of GOD" but they did not know fully what that meant."

Active
1.3%................all others. CHRISTIANS
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye by the narrow gate: for wide and spacious is the way that leadeth unto the destruction, and many are they that enter thereby.
14 Because narrow the gate, and straitened the way that leadeth unto the life, and few are they that find it.

Active
Romans 8:9 But YE are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that God’s Spirit dwelleth in you. But if any hath not Christ’s Spirit he is none of his.

Active
Romans 8:9 But YE are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that God’s Spirit dwelleth in you. But if any hath not Christ’s Spirit he is none of his.
That is so important, without the essence of christ within you, you are not his. You judge a tree by its fruit, if a person is not behaving like christ, he aint no christian.

Active
in other words, he is within you, like putting vanilla essence in a cake or other recipe. Not a new age feeling.
Christ is within a disciple by the Holy Spirit and by not by any other essence.
Romans 8:9 But YE are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that God’s Spirit dwelleth in you. But if any hath not Christ’s Spirit he is none of his. [NENT]
(KJV) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
(Weymouth) You, however, are not devoted to earthly, but to spiritual things, if the Spirit of God is really dwelling in you; whereas if any man has not the Spirit of Christ, such a one does not belong to Him.