• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Elijah did not fear King Ahab, but Jezebel made him run for his life!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Isnt that something, Elijah the prophet was not afraid of “King Ahab” and 450 prophets of Baal and 400 Prophets of Asherah and all of Israel but Jezebel made him run for his life! Jezebel was a prophet killer! And the “Prophets of God” ran from her and would hide.

New International Version
While Jezebel was killing off the LORD's prophets, Obadiah had taken a hundred prophets and hidden them in two caves, fifty in each, and had supplied them with food and water.) (1 Kings 18:4).
She was so tough she ruled “Prophets and Kings” she wasn’t a “Dragon Slayer” She was a “Prophet Slayer”!

And the “Prophet Elijah” who Raise the dead and that could pray and stop the rain from falling could not handle that Jezebel!
And when she heard about what he did to her prophets, she sent him message and told him what she was going to do to him by this time tomorrow. [ in modern day language, he might of said this: “feet don’t fail me now]”

(1 kings 19:3) NIV84.
“Elijah was afraid and ran for his life.

(1 Kings 19:4) NIV84.
“He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die! “I have had enough, LORD, he said, “Take my life, I am no better than my ancestors”.
So my brothers in Christ the moral of this “post”, is when you run into a “Jezebel” You “RUN”!, because you might become a “Martyr”!

And now days, in this modern day time period, there is a whole lot of “Jezebels” and modern day Israel floating around in these “institutionalize churches”! “You run, and let God, handle them” because they are more powerful than you! “ you 1st. Heard it, here, on “TalkJesus.com”.

Loyal
You're still talking about 'institutionalize churches', and it's still not clear what you have in mind. Could you be a bit more precise so we can know who and what you are warning us about.

Active
“ guys, it is better to live with a “faithful woman” in a “sugar shack” than to “reign” with a deceitful Queen, on the “throne”

leave those Jezebels
alone! You have been warned