• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Easy way to share Jesus Q & A Format

Me: So you say there is no God why do you say that?

Friend: No one can prove to me that God exists, so what makes you think you can.

Me: I do not need to prove to anyone that God exists. I have chosen to follow Jesus and the Bible way of living for 20 some years and you have seen me from the time I moved her 30 years ago. All I can say is since I gave my life to Jesus my life and the life for those around me has been better.

Friend: I can see the difference but you did all that yourself.

Me: That might be what you think but I know that it is my relationship with Jesus and God that has let me cope with all the things this world has thrown at me.

Friend: That's ok for you but not for me.

Me: Think of it this way when I reach the end of my life here on earth and find out that there was no Jesus or God or Heaven have I lost anything? I would say no I have lived a good life and helped a lot of people and had many friends. What do you or I have to loose in trusting in Jesus for all we need.

Friend: So what do I need to be like you.

From there my friend accepted Jesus and is living a full life as I am. We still have some issues we need to deal with BUT we both know Jesus and are willing to live the life to the fullest and share Jesus with others in a very non threatning enviorment