• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Ear's to Hear:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Ear's to Hear:

Every where Jesus went he kept saying, “these people have ears to hear, but they don't hear, and they have eyes to see, but they don't see....” (Matt 13:13) This was a fulfillment of the prophet Ezekiel.

Eze 12:1 The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying,
Eze 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which HAVE EYES TO SEE, AND SEE NOT; THEY HAVE EARS TO HEAR, AND HEAR NOT: for they are a rebellious house.

Obviously, every single person heard what Jesus said, and every one saw what he did in his ministry except for a few blind, and deaf people which he healed, and then they saw, and heard his words.
The eyes in our “head”, and the ears on both sides of our face are NOT the eyes, and ears Jesus was referring to. Man has another “set” of senses that are connected to his “spirit”. They are for the purpose of seeing, and hearing into the spiritual realm where God lives. You will NEVER EVER hear God with the ears on your head, or in your brain because that is made of flesh, and blood. God is a Spirit, and when he speaks he speaks to our spirit, not to our physical senses. People may hear voices in their head, but you can be sure it is not the voice of God!!

How can a person hear, and see into the spiritual realm to hear God's voice? Jesus gives us a clue as to how, and why many many people never hear his voice, or even know what his will is.

John 7:17 IF ANYONE'S WILL IS TO DO GOD'S WILL, HE WILL KNOW WHETHER THE TEACHING IS FROM GOD or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

The very first thing that a person must do is decide they WANT to do the will of God, and that is before anyone can hear his voice. Jesus said, “if anyone's WILL is to do the will of God, he will KNOW that the teaching is from God”. You can NOT hear the teaching from God unless you can hear his voice, because that is where it comes from!!! If a person decides first, tell me what the will of God is, and then I will decide if I want to do it or not. This person will NEVER hear his voice, or know his will.

We know this is true because scripture says..... they have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: FOR THEY ARE A REBELLIOUS HOUSE. (Eze 12:2)

Rebellious people do not want to do the will of God!!!

Jesus said.....

Mat 13:15 FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART HAS GROWN DULL, and with THEIR EARS THEY CAN BARELY HEAR, AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’

Notice: it is man's “heart” (spirit) that has become dull, not his physical senses, because every one heard and saw what Jesus said, and did.

Jesus said.....

Mat 13:9 “He who has ears, let him hear.”

Mat 13:10 Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?”
Mat 13:11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Mat 13:12 FOR TO THE ONE WHO HAS, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from THE ONE WHO HAS NOT, even what he has will be taken away.
Mat 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Mat 13:14 Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: “‘“You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
Mat 13:15 FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART HAS GROWN DULL, and with their ears they can barely hear, and THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’

Notice: what verse 12 says, " FOR TO THE ONE WHO HAS....."

For the one who has what??? Verse 9 "ears to hear!!!" What will be given to the one who has "ears to hear"? More will be given!! Given what? To know the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven!!!

"The one who has not..." Verse 12. The one who has not what? "Ears to hear" The one who has not ears to hear even what he thinks he has shall be taken away.
Satan steals every Word of God that a man hears, because he does not understand it, because he has not ears to hear so he could understand!!!

Mat 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT, THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE, AND CATCHETH AWAY THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Hearing, and seeing go together. One can not see until they first hear!!! Seeing is the results of hearing God's voice with the ears of our “heart”. Unlike hearing words with the ears on our head which produces mental images (pictures) that are static (which means not living, like a picture you hang on the wall in your home) the Word of God which is heard with the heart (spirit), produces “living” images that are alive, and not static!!!! The living Word of God produces living images that can be seen, but NOT with the eyes on our head, but eyes of our spirit!!! The Word of God produces "imaginations" in our head, and "visions" in out heart!!

The Apostle Paul scolded the Church in Galatia for not keeping their spiritual eyes focused on the cross of Christ which they had clearly seen through the preaching of the Word of God to them by Paul.

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? IT WAS BEFORE YOUR EYES THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS PUBLICLY PORTRAYED AS CRUCIFIED.

Every born again Christian who has EAR's TO HEAR should be seeing this living image clearly through the eyes of their heart in them self's every day, and that is only the beginning because everything starts at the cross of this great spiritual adventure into the secrets of the Kingdom of God!!!
:smile:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rizen1 Stories 3
S Stories 0
S Devotionals 0