• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Dumb question

Loyal
You likely mean cloudflare. It's a reverse web proxy for the internet. For mobile devices like cell phones, it's usually only used for DNS.
Unless you're in IT, probably a lot of that doesn't make much sense. But mostly, it's a way for internet service providers (like xfinity, comcast, spectrum, etc.. )
to control where your internet browser can and cannot go. Most computers and most cell phones do not have it.
This isn't a technical website, so I won't go into a lot of details, but you can google, "how to remove cloudflare" if you think you have it.
Normally there is an account you have a create and sign up for, if you've never done that, there's a good chance you don't have it.

Here is the US, we believe in freedom of speech, no matter how bad we think the content of the speech might be. However some internet companies
use their web proxies and DNS to block internet sites that they deem to be inappropriate.

Active
You likely mean cloudflare. It's a reverse web proxy for the internet. For mobile devices like cell phones, it's usually only used for DNS.

Unless you're in IT, probably a lot of that doesn't make much sense. But mostly, it's a way for internet service providers (like xfinity, comcast, spectrum, etc.. )

to control where your internet browser can and cannot go. Most computers and most cell phones do not have it.

This isn't a technical website, so I won't go into a lot of details, but you can google, "how to remove cloudflare" if you think you have it.

Normally there is an account you have a create and sign up for, if you've never done that, there's a good chance you don't have it.

Here is the US, we believe in freedom of speech, no matter how bad we think the content of the speech might be. However some internet companigottes

use their web proxies and DNS to blornet sites that they deem to be inappropriate.

When I come on this site it keeps saying it need to update n my cursor jumps all ova the place