• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Dream

Hello

I have a dream to have a home and to be safe in it and to learn more about god and to be able to not think badly about people who seem nice.

Heather-Anne

I dream of getting to know about our Lord more and also bring my non-christian friends to know him. London and the World for Christ!
God Bless
Mary

i plan on having a family that lives for God...and helping my dad and 2 brothers get to know God more...

I dream to one day go to Leadership college, become a youth leader, and then let God take it from there, he knows what to do.

God Bless!!

*Dal*
xox

i dream to go to Africa in poverty strickin regions and teach and provide help for its community and to preach world wide, but if none of that came true and i ended cleaning toilets for the rest of my life, i dream that i will always have GOD in my life and to serve him with all gladness.

GOD is my idol

sunshineerin

I dream about being useful for our Saviour and I will do anything the Lord want me to do for him. I am not a really good speaker but if the Lord wants me to do that I will! I want to do something with my husband ( if I'll get married sometime) for Jesus.. I can imagine to be in a Praise Band and do Worship for him. I can imagine to talk to teens about Jesus I can imagine everything to do for Jesus - because if our Lord wants us to do something he will make it work if we really want to!!

I will live for the Lord with all my heart, all my strength and all I have! He is the reason I live! :love: