• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Dream a little dream with me.

I wanted to create a space for people to post their dreams if they are so led by the Spirit to do so. It is by the Spirit and in the Spirit that dreams come.

Share, if you will- and perhaps I can offer some clarity.

Loyal
And we must always keep in mind the Whole Biblical Text upon all presentations.
You may Post as you please, Your “Threads” and are most welcome

New American Standard Bible
The prophet who has a dream may report his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word truthfully. What does straw have in commonwith grain?” declares the LORD.

Please take note:

Jeremiah chapter 23
25I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; 27Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. 28The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. 29Isnot my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. 31Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. 32Behold, I amagainst them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

“Wild Bill Hickok”
Better know as “Ploughboy”
[Anonymous]
:p
PS. I have posted a “Beatific Vision” and a “Theophany” I have had on “TalkJesus”.
So in essence I am not The “Antagonist” I seem to appear! O’k:p

Loyal
Do not run away now. I think you are going like it around here.
Do you feel like you growing yet?
Can you feel the love?
[ The Agape kind].

Don’t, you buck me off now.
Just breaking the ice and making you feel at home.
Your brother in Christ
“PloughBoy”

Do not run away now. I think you are going like it around here.
Do you feel like you growing yet?
Can you feel the love?
[ The Agape kind].

Don’t, you buck me off now.
Just breaking the ice and making you feel at home.
Your brother in Christ
“PloughBoy”

Yeah- hey. Hay! Don’t be weird.

Loyal
Yeah- hey. Hay! Don’t be weird.

Oh, I ain’t weird, just like you, when GOD made us, there is no other like us, just like two hairs are not the same. Each one of us is “special in His hands as HE shapes and molds all of His Children.

As a child my “maternal” side we had 40 acres in the south where I went every summer we had a horse name “Old River” and later on when “Old River” died they bought a mule name “Old Winnie” and she knew how to “Plough” and as a small child in the summer, when we went south I rode her bareback.

Now as I got older I end up Buying 3 horses in “Canada” , 1 gaming pony name “Noname” and a standard breed, very green broke and young, his name “Deputy” and then I had a “Roping Horse name “Brandy” who could slide stop on a dime, front hoofs in the air, he could run on His hinds about 25 yards with you on his back, When he ran, if he just happen to stumble he would not fall! Only thing you had to do is hold on, he might fall to his knees but he would not fall. When I was young I could ride bareback just as good in a “Western Saddle” I could ride and knew more about horses than most of those that live in “Texans” and Oklahoma and Missouri.

I am real, and was raise and grew up in Detroit, Michigan! In a black neighborhood, Sing Opera, country and western, Sacred Music, Motown, Blue Glass, and “Irish Folk lore” like I own it.
And guess what, I am just warming up!
“the Abundant life” and all things worked together for the Good to those who love GOD and Called According to His Purpose”
So, in essence before you came out of your mothers womb, you “AnneOminous” had been Ordain by GOD and was being shape before time itself being created to be a creature even now in process and you still has not arrive yet your finally destination which began before the “Foundation” of creation itself. To arrive at that destination where you will be “The Manifestation of The Glory of GOD” that will shine through out Eternity where there is no End, Every moment in ETERNITY you will go from “Glory to Glory” and in ETERNITY you will be called one of The “Sons of THE LIVING GOD” and will shine “Brighter that the SUN in its “Brilliance”.

Now is that not “Good News”
“The Gospel According to Jesus Christ” our Lord.

Your weird brother in Christ. [meaning “of the word Christ, “The Anointed One”]. For we are a “PECULIAR” people, as proclaimed by GOD:pensive:

Note:
That is not a dream that is “Indicative”.

Last edited:
Oh, I ain’t weird, just like you, when GOD made us, there is no other like us, just like two hairs are not the same. Each one of us is “special in His hands as HE shapes and molds all of His Children.

As a child my “maternal” side we had 40 acres in the south where I went every summer we had a horse name “Old River” and later on when “Old River” died they bought a mule name “Old Winnie” and she knew how to “Plough” and as a small child in the summer, when we went south I rode her bareback.

Now as I got older I end up Buying 3 horses in “Canada” , 1 gaming pony name “Noname” and a standard breed, very green broke and young, his name “Deputy” and then I had a “Roping Horse name “Brandy” who could slide stop on a dime, front hoofs in the air, he could run on His hinds about 25 yards with you on his back, When he ran, if he just happen to stumble he would not fall! Only thing you had to do is hold on, he might fall to his knees but he would not fall. When I was young I could ride bareback just as good in a “Western Saddle” I could ride and knew more about horses than most of those that live in “Texans” and Oklahoma and Missouri.

I am real, and was raise and grew up in Detroit, Michigan! In a black neighborhood, Sing Opera, country and western, Sacred Music, Motown, Blue Glass, and “Irish Folk lore” like I own it.
And guess what, I am just warming up!
“the Abundant life” and all things worked together for the Good to those who love GOD and Called According to His Purpose”
So, in essence before you came out of your mothers womb, you “AnneOminous” had been Ordain by GOD and was being shape before time itself being created to be a creature even now in process and you still has not arrive yet your finally destination which began before the “Foundation” of creation itself. To arrive at that destination where you will be “The Manifestation of The Glory of GOD” that will shine through out Eternity where there is no End, Every moment in ETERNITY you will go from “Glory to Glory” and in ETERNITY you will be called one of The “Sons of THE LIVING GOD” and will shine “Brighter that the SUN in its “Brilliance”.

Now is that not “Good News”
“The Gospel According to Jesus Christ” our Lord.

Your weird brother in Christ. [meaning “of the word Christ, “The Anointed One”]. For we are a “PECULIAR” people, as proclaimed by GOD:pensive:

Note:
That is not a dream that is “Indicative”.

I’m glad the song set right in your saddle.

The Red Horse-

And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

Is this conflict different? Could this be the start of something worse? Something bigger? Folks have a tendency to push events in far off places into some far off corner of their minds when it doesn't seem to affect them directly. I mean, everything- especially gas costs a little more, but it's not like folks near here are having to leave their homes and flee for their lives. But what if that changed? Do you know when people cry out to God for a savior? When they are in trouble. And perhaps because of that God allows trouble to come.

I saw a red horse. Except it wasn't a horse at all, but a red Ford pickup truck. And the one driving at one point stopped and put it in reverse and began accelerating back where he had come from. As the truck gained speed he lost control of it entirely and it was as if steered by an unseen hand and though it knocked about here and there it got to where it was supposed to be. And then, when I looked again, in place of the truck there was now a bright red sportscar- like a Ferrari an exotic, or the new Corvettes- a domestic. I hopped in with the driver and we started out together-- with a push of a button the roof was retracted exposing us to the elements- the wind and sun. We sped along and at some point we were out upon the water and this car became a speedboat and a third person had joined us, one who had brought provisions- food to eat. As we slowed the bow dipped and took on water as if it was washing over the dashboard of a car or the prow of this boat and soon the water was knee deep so I gathered up the bags of food that had been brought and together we three walked away, not on, but into the water taking this food- as much as I could carry along.

Loyal
A better epoch of time...

I needed that today, I listen to that song yesterday it had no effect but when I listen to it today it was what I needed. It was more of The Spirit upon it, just maybe it was because it travel by your hand.
Thank you

The Red Horse-

And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

Is this conflict different? Could this be the start of something worse? Something bigger? Folks have a tendency to push events in far off places into some far off corner of their minds when it doesn't seem to affect them directly. I mean, everything- especially gas costs a little more, but it's not like folks near here are having to leave their homes and flee for their lives. But what if that changed? Do you know when people cry out to God for a savior? When they are in trouble. And perhaps because of that God allows trouble to come.

I saw a red horse. Except it wasn't a horse at all, but a red Ford pickup truck. And the one driving at one point stopped and put it in reverse and began accelerating back where he had come from. As the truck gained speed he lost control of it entirely and it was as if steered by an unseen hand and though it knocked about here and there it got to where it was supposed to be. And then, when I looked again, in place of the truck there was now a bright red sportscar- like a Ferrari an exotic, or the new Corvettes- a domestic. I hopped in with the driver and we started out together-- with a push of a button the roof was retracted exposing us to the elements- the wind and sun. We sped along and at some point we were out upon the water and this car became a speedboat and a third person had joined us, one who had brought provisions- food to eat. As we slowed the bow dipped and took on water as if it was washing over the dashboard of a car or the prow of this boat and soon the water was knee deep so I gathered up the bags of food that had been brought and together we three walked away, not on, but into the water taking this food- as much as I could carry along.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Loyal
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Interesting I would think.
That is recorded in Revelation chapter 6, that Red Horse.

now would not The events, come under a title in the Bible “The Beginning of Sorrows” even since “2005”. The Plagues of Egypt was only a few days, to usher in a smaller events, A even greater Event is before us, how would it begin? Are or have we entered already some time ago have entered “The Beginning of Sorrows” and The Birthing pains have become more rapid and strong, frequent.

Time, lodged with GOD is so much different.

Interesting I would think.
That is recorded in Revelation chapter 6, that Red Horse.

now would not The events, come under a title in the Bible “The Beginning of Sorrows” even since “2005”. The Plagues of Egypt was only a few days, to usher in a smaller events, A even greater Event is before us, how would it begin? Are or have we entered already some time ago have entered “The Beginning of Sorrows” and The Birthing pains have become more rapid and strong, frequent.

Time, lodged with GOD is so much different.

Many, perhaps because of preconceived notions or things that they have been taught by others- would never associate these two verses together. I ask-- how can anyone miss it?

Loyal
Many, perhaps because of preconceived notions or things that they have been taught by others- would never associate these two verses together. I ask-- how can anyone miss it?

A “Command” That has Been Given by “GOD” just like The SUN Rises in The East and lie down in The West. It obeys and never walks in disobedience.

A “Command” That has Been Given by “GOD” just like The SUN Rises in The East and lie down in The West. It obeys and never walks in disobedience.

Yes, I think that's right PloughBoy. People have been taught and have become accustomed to associating 'the rider of the red horse' with some sort of evil intent... it just isn't so. These seen in spirit are obeying commands and doing the things they have been tasked with, in obedience and always for a purpose. We pray always as we were taught- Thy Kingdom come, and not my will Lord, but Thine..... for Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory. Amen.

I wanted to create a space for people to post their dreams if they are so led by the Spirit to do so. It is by the Spirit and in the Spirit that dreams come.

Share, if you will- and perhaps I can offer some clarity.

The Gravestone in the center of Vatican
download-2022-03-13-T195742-583.jpg

many years ago it goes like this At 4 am I had this dream then it became a vision I was led by a spirit by two different courtyards (2 Corinthians 12: 3; 12: 21), I saw in this vision the center of a huge court it was Vatican City on seven hills, with a alters 360 degree above me, and around me, it was made of stone on it, made out of hands, on it was eight figures, they were also huge insides, end to end 360 degree around it.

Seven of them have on a robe, colored from valet to red to purple and gold, on their head were three crowns on top of each other, three horns on each side of the crowns, gold to silver, on their heads, they held a staff or a scepter in their right hands, on top of this scepter across was an angel crucified to the cross, his wings were spread out on the cross.

All of their eyes were black

But the eight figures were much different than the seven figures, this was much bigger than all seven figures.

The Head was made a crown made of Gold, with six horns, three on one side and three on the other side his chest had a breastplate the word blasphemy breastplate, made of silver, and his arms an alchemist bracer of silver around on his arms with an iron robe - like bronze wrapped around his waist, covering both waist and his thigh.

His feet were bare it looks like the color copper, but the alter was made of Clay; steam was coming out of the clay.

Then a very loud noise came from above me, I look up a huge stone came flaming down, and something move me quickly from the center of the huge place, the flaming stone slam the center of this court, as the smoke dissipated a gravestone appear in the center of this court WOW!

It was gravestone was a huge tall masculine man sitting on a Throne and I shall man in front of him, and the man was asking or informing about something, and the huge tall masculine man sitting on a Throne,
gaves.png

Now On the bottom of this Throne, a Mythical beast called Centaur, half-man, half-beast!

Centaur beast had a cross crushing, on the Centaurs back, and in front, Centaurs were four black wolves with no eyes, on the bottom the gravestone was two skulls was four eyes and beside the skull eight figures with a year, then a bright flash of silver light came upon me, I just woke up trembling.

This vision was very detailed for me to see, it is not demonic influence, for I can discern both good and evil (Heb 5: 14) but it was an angelic or divine influence, what is the message to the Churches? I saw Two different Churches divided against itself but one overcame the one

Active
I dreamed of this little boy about six years old alone on this playground equipment in what looked like a park. It had like a ramp with slides/stairs. There were three women in hooded red robes and a tall male figure in a black robe. A woman would grab the boy by the arm and he would get away and run again on the ramp. The women did this two more times, even though they were adults who could easily overtake the little boy. At the end the man and women blocked the exits in the park/play area, waiting for him to come off. He was huddled on the equipment in fear.

Active
Not a prophetic dream... Just a disturbing one I had recently. Just things I appreciate prayer about. I'm not sure if it a demonic dream or not. I read something that may have just sparked fear for my kids or something.

Not a prophetic dream... Just a disturbing one I had recently. Just things I appreciate prayer about. I'm not sure if it a demonic dream or not. I read something that may have just sparked fear for my kids or something.
the demonic dream is dirty dreams, very dramatic if this is a pattern then you know, usually after 6 years of age will experience visions before dream cycles

Active
the demonic dream is dirty dreams, very dramatic if this is a pattern then you know, usually after 6 years of age will experience visions before dream cycles

Sometimes I have, but only in the last couple of years. I think I opened doors I'm trying to close now and can't trust any of my dreams anymore.