• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Dr. David Jeremiah .

In the past , we have talked about some T.V. preachers who were off key in their practice's . One teacher I have found to be well balanced is Dr. David Jeremiah . Dr. Jeremiah , alway's presents a well balanced approach to God's word , and I think he is a good teacher for all the members to enjoy . I hope you all give Dr. Jeremiah a look , and let me know how you feel . Mike :computer:

Jiiiiggggggyyyyyy !!!!!! Whats up bro ? I miss you allot . You may be right . I never saw him with a blood pressure cuff !!! HAHAAHA Great to hear from you man . Love ya bro . Mike