• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Doubts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff member
First welcome @Jonathan Ashitey
We might not be able to answer all your questions, but I do believe we know someone who can! :smile:

Not making lite of what is on your mind, but we'll try to help as best we can.

Once again, be welcome to Talk Jesus Jonathan.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Loyal Member
Welcome to the forum. Post your questions, and perhaps you can find a good answer among the replies. Many voices bring a better chance of hitting upon the truth you are looking for.

Staff member
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness.

Greetings,

you entitled your thread "Doubts".

May I say that we all need answers Jonathan Ashitey. Doubts do happen and we seek answers to those doubts.
Sometimes we need to completely wipe out the doubt and therewith eliminate the need for answers.
Sometimes we need answers to help us deal with the doubts.

You wrote, "I need answers". May I continue with the thought that Doubts are the reason for needing answers and from there look at the subject of the Doubts?
If it is concerning the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God Who loved you and gave Himself for you, you need not doubt at all. Rather, consider Him as the Scripture declares...
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Hebrews 12:1-3

Concerning you being saved, if you have come to Him, the Son of God, Who loved you, and gave Himself for you, know that He will not refuse you as the Scriptures says to us
And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.

But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. And Peter answered Him and said, Lord, if it be Thou, bid me come unto Thee on the water. And He said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

And immediately Jesus stretched forth His hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased
. Matthew 14:27-33

May you know the love that God has for you in His Son, Jesus Christ
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of Whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Ephesians 3:14-19

Bless you ....><>

Now unto Him
that is able to do
exceeding abundantly
above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us,
unto Him
be glory in the church by Christ Jesus
throughout all ages,
world without end.
Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21​

I use Jesus Speaks to look up and search Scriptures

Loyal Member
If you are in search of answers, you are probably in bondage to some form of untruth. Welcome to TJ, where there are varying theologies to be found; not all are truth. You must be Born Again to even come close to accepting answers. Welcome aboard.
Joe

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jonathan Ashitey

Here are two beautiful answers to resolve any doubts

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me
John 14:6