• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Does God tell His prophets before he does something?

Amos 3:7 an obscure scripture which says "surely the Lord will do nothing, without revealing His counsel to his servants the prophets."
So the next question, who are his servants the prophets? We can easily recognize them in the old testament, but we also know there were lying ones back then too.. we know Jesus gave them to us as part of the gifts he gave to the church to help equip the saints to live pleasing before God and become an obedient servant like our Lord.
We know most of the churches wrote them out of their institutions and the ones that do embrace them many make it into three ring circus. How do you know who is for real? I have been making videos to help explain that and will continue. But the bottom line is it will be hard for you to know if you are not living a life pleasing to God because your own discernment into these things will suffer.
God made known to me that I was to be prophet to his church shortly after I became a christian. But the call did not eliminate my need to know God, know his scriptures, listen to others who were serving him faithfully to be a good employee, now a business owner, dad, father, friend. A prophet in our mind can look to us like many things, but they are just like you who are living faithfully so that God may honor his work that is done through them.
If you want to know one that is who I am. I attached video a warning/understanding from two dreams, this is the first from 30 years ago about today. You can subscribe to the channel if you want to hear more or go and listen to other vids posted. It's more important then you may realize.