• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Does everyone hear God?

Is it God voice that you hear? or your own? or worse the devil and his demons, I think many will be suprised that the voices they are listening to may not be God's and will find themselves in a trap that will be hard to escape before Jesus returns, maybe it you. This short vid touches on how it happens.

Hi,
I believe that you may be mistaking God for a mental illness called schizophrenia.
Have a wonderful day!

In Is 55:6 it says to seek God while He may be found but in 1 Tim 6:16 it talks about how God is unseen. So God, through Amos 3:7, tells us that in fact He works through prophecies and fulfillment, which are part of the Bible. In that sense, we are able to hear God through His word, and not from supernatural experiences necessarily, for in 2 Thess 2:9 it talks about how even Satan will use counterfeit signs, miracles, and wonders.

Loyal
if your in the word you will know if the voice lines up with what God says in his word

Loyal
I rarely hear His audible voice, its usually like a whisper in my head, like telepathy sort of.

Loyal
If we are His sheep... then, yes, we know and hear His voice!
Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.