Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

dodgy mail from africa!! warning!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by laterunner, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Annoying begging mail three times through this site.
    From jenni4lovers

2. Wrong forum. Next time send me a pm instead. Feedback and suggestions is for Talk Jesus forums itself, ideas and suggestions not reporting bad behavior.

Thank you.

3. ????? Pm ????????

4. Pm = PRIVATE MAIL here at Talk-Jesus. You can send it under your user panel or just click on the person's name on the whose been on listing at the bottem of the Talk-Jesus home page, I find works easiest and than pick Send privat message option.

5. I have something to say about the person who keeps writing these emails. I have recieved three and i thought i was the only one who was getting them. But i was not recieving them just on this site, they were being sent to my school email address. I believe that we need to pray for this person, whoever they are. They obviously need our prayers in their life. Please, if you have any feedback on what i have just said, send a private message to me and talk to me about how you feel about what i just wrote. thanks.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)