• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do you go to church?

How many days out of a week?

• 1 day

Votes: 46 22.8%
  • 2 days

Votes: 53 26.2%
  • 3 days

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • More

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Depends

Votes: 35 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters
I'm looking for a church where I will want to go two, maybe three times a week. I want to find a place where I belong and fit it, be involved and feel at home.

We do go to church cody....in fact we are told that we are the church, we meet together as folk having met Jesus.

And there-in lies the important question.......HAVE YOU MET HIM?

If not 'once' twice' thrice' ect. is of no avail.

You must meet HIM. If you do not meet HIM ......you will be lost, eternally.

I have been to several churches over the years. Churches IMO are a great place to learn NOTHING.
I have learned WAYYY more about The Bible on the internet.
They don't even discuss the symbolic references in the Bible in Churches.
I believe MANY people who don't realize that Jesus was not a Christian, God was/is not a Christian, Adam & Eve WERE NOT Christians. Jacob was NOT a Christian. Moses was not a Christian... (the list is endless) and thats because of the Churches. It's quite obvious that CHRISTIANS ARE NOT Gods people. But of course the Churches don't teach that.
They don't question ANYTHING... therefore they have NO ANSWERS
Many "church go'ers" are gonna end up in FEMA camps when they realize they have been USED, LIED TO, and TRICKED.