• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do you agree with me or not?

is the church sign that says the Koran needs to be flushed going to add more beauty to Christiany's image or is it going to deform it?

I believe it is going to deform our religion's image in non believers eyes because that church supported a sick behavior instead of seizing the opportunity to spread God's word and tell the world that such a behavior is not accepted by Christianity. They preferred to tease muslims instead of teaching the world about the great ethics of Christianity.

i dont believe in Koran at all but i respect muslims feelings because i want to show them that i am ethically superior to them.

i ask each one of you to think deeply and wisely before doing anything that would harm our religion's image.

God bless you all

Last edited:
What church says that the koran needs to be flushed?????????????

Please tell us what church said or what church flushed the koran?

Of course Christians do not believe in the koran but i have not heard any church say it should be "flushed"?

You must have backing for your accusation before you make it. So please bring forward your evidence now.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Dalia,
Of course any action that is not respectful of others, the world will say, stains the image of Christianity. I am not a supporter of the Koran at all. However, as a Christian I cannot support the taking of an action against anyone, simply for the sake of the political impact. Our each action, should reflect Christ, and His love of the Father. We must be careful also, to realize that we are not to compromise Christ, to stay politically correct. The Koran is wrong, The Lord God almighty, the God in the Holy Bible is the one true God (Period). It is clear, Jesus is the way, the only way, the truth, the only truth, and the life. The Koran, is not a book that we should respect as another view, it activally denies that Jesus is Lord. Following Jesus is not another way, He is the only way. The fact that we are followers of God, does not give us the right to be mean, and we cannot, assume a position of ethical superiority. We are not superior to anyone, we are sinners saved by grace. Apart from Christ, we are lost. Assuming that we have something to act superior about is as dangerous as flushing a Koran. We most maintain a position of humility, this attitude alone is the way to show the world Christ.

the church did not flush the koran. the military guards at the U.S. prison at guantanamo bay flushed a copy of the koran down the toilet during interrogation of a detainee.
the church only supported the action

Christian opinion

Jesus commanded us to love God, and ove people, i believe that includes other religions, love them to Jesus, let them see Jesus in your non-judgemental attitude to their way of life. We both know Jesus is God and we are saved by Grace not works. Let Jesus shine in you and through you, not you glowing through you, because when you think i'm right and they are wrong, you could become like the Pharasees (legalistic). Dont worry about hearsay, stand on the word not opinion of worldly propoganda. Jesus loves homosexuals, and every type of sinner, including you and i who are but people who were addicted to sin but thanx to Jesus/Holy Spirit we are recovering from sin. We are full cleared of all sin, however, many Christians still strugle daily with sin, so pick up your cross and follow Jesus nature and Spirit. In love and Blessings God Bless you.

Dave

Ok, they are Idiots. And above all Else, they are biggits. Jesus always used compassion when confronting people about their beliefs, with the one expection of the "teachers" of the Jewish Law. Saying the Koran needs to be flushed only shows the leaders of that church for the idiots they are.

Not only are they off base with their teachings, but how do they ever expect to debate a muslum if they never read or study the Koran. Just because we dont believe it to be true doesnt mean it doesnt wield power in the world. This goes for all the people who burn books too. If you destroy the texts of what you seek to beat, you can never understand it well enough to infact beat it.

Bigits in the christian church cost more souls then you could possibly imagine. When Asked What was necessary to be saved, Jesus Replied Follow the Law and love your Neighbor. Ive read Torah, there is nothing in their about flushing the Koran Down a toilet; And Doing so, certinally falls under not loving your neighbor.

Dalia said:
the church did not flush the koran. the military guards at the U.S. prison at guantanamo bay flushed a copy of the koran down the toilet during interrogation of a detainee.
the church only supported the action

Then that church is a false church. Such actions are totally unnecessary and do nothing but get in the way of Christians trying to witness to muslims. Also the prison at guantanamo bay is a prison Not a church. And also the story of the flushing of the koran is only an "allegation" not yet a confirmed fact.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

the prison at guantanamo bay is a prison Not a church

of course it is not a church but the militiry guards in it are considered Christians in muslims eyes.

the story of the flushing of the koran is only an "allegation" not yet a confirmed fact

i think the pentagon did not confirm it because they have enough scandals to deal with but that church confirmed it by encouraging people to flush the koran.

First of all when we worry about our reputation concerning this or that, we are not being good disciples of Christ. We are to be of no reputation, we are suppose to be DEAD and Christ is to live through us.

If someone or some group is deceived into believing a lie that has eternal consequence, and we become tolerant, are we loving them? I don't think so, that is just another politcally religious song and dance. The church has become far too tolerant already and it shows. The church is now full of compromise of man instead of the power of God. The koran is a lie, and Mohhamad is not Jesus' brother, that is just another lie. Flushing the koran was no different than flushing the ten commandments of the satanic church or a playboy magazine. There is one way to God, Jesus the Christ and thats all. So to allow someone to be comfortable in believing differently is working against God, period.

Luke 18:22-23
22*Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. 23*And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

Jesus did not barter with this man, He told him what was required. The man walked away, Jesus didn't run after him and say well just sell half of what you have and we'll work on the rest latter. No one can be saved unless the Spirit of God draws them and if He is drawing them to the TRUTH, He is also revealing the Lie. I think we need to quit giving people a false sense of security. We should be honest even at the cost of hurting feelings(offending) because thats what love is.

1Corinthians 13:4-7
4*Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5*or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. 6*It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Dalia said:
of course it is not a church but the militiry guards in it are considered Christians in muslims eyes.

God knows who Christians are. and who false christians are. muslims who can believe whatever they want.

i think the pentagon did not confirm it because they have enough scandals to deal with but that church confirmed it by encouraging people to flush the koran.

Another allegation. We still come back to the same problem, allegations with no proof. The church confirmed Nothing.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

jiggyfly,

How do you expect muslims to listen to you or convert to Christianity if you don’t respect their feelings?

do you think you do the nation of Jesus a favor every time you call their prophet a liar?
You strengthen their religion every time you do that and a lot of non believers around the world will sympathize with them and take their side because they don’t insult Jesus.

Now can you tell me who are the real threat to Christianity, people like you whose hatred keep them from thinking wisely or muslims?

Just because we dont believe their book does not mean we have the right to insult them.

Last edited:
Dalia said:
jiggyfly,

How do you expect muslims to listen to you or convert to Christianity if you don’t respect their feelings?

do you think you do the nation of Jesus a favor every time you call their prophet a liar?
You strengthen their religion every time you do that and a lot of non believers around the world will sympathize with them and take their side because they don’t insult Jesus.

Now can you tell me who are the real threat to Christianity, people like you whose hatred keep them from thinking wisely or muslims?

Just because we dont believe their book does not mean we have the right to insult them.

Where did I say that I hated muslims? Do you consider a satanist's feelings also by not speaking bad of satan? As far as being a threat to Christianity, well if your christianity compromises the Gospel of Jesus Christ well then I guess that I am a threat to your idea of christianity.

I'll go farther than that jiggy . The Muslims do insult Jesus Christ by claiming he was a lier forgiven by mohammad ! If loving Christ is wrong , I don't want to be right ! I don't hate muslim's , but I don't trust them at all ! And never will until they renounce allah ! Until then , we are enemy's ! Mike

It was not the Church that desecrated the koran. It was interrogators at Guantanamo Bay. I will show love to Muslims, but no I will not respect their religion. I will tell them about Jesus. Paul said do not be partakers of evil. Or do not bid them Godspeed. For if you do you yourselves are partakers of that same evil. So no, we can not be tolerant of false religions.

Dalia said:
jiggyfly,

How can one free those deceived by a liar without telling them they are deceived by a liar?????

For those who trust in a man "muhammad" they will be filled with hate for those who call his message a lie. But for those who are open to the truth finding out that muhammads message is a lie will be liberation.

I do not hate muslims. I want muslims to be saved from the Lake of Fire. Hating a lie does not mean you hate the one deceived by the lie. I feel sorrow for muslims not hate.

We are called by God to stand up for the truth, to bring to all the truth of Jesus. That means we must bring to light all lies that keep people from the truth. There is no other way but to tell muslims that the message of muhammad is a lie. If people are filled with hate and reject the truth then they are rejecting the Love of The Truth form God.

Galatians 1
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

muhammad is accursed.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Administrator
Staff Member
Adstar, awesome response / post.

That is exactly what I agree on hands down. We are to stand bold and tall for TRUTH as told by GOD in Scripture - NO EXCEPTIONS!!! We are also to be Christ like and LOVE our enemies, neighbors, brothers, sisters, and every human being (reminder: all created by GOD). No exceptions here either!

If a muslim came and preached to me, I will verbally strike their belief with Scripture. I will do it humbly and lovingly as well. They can disagree, make false comments about Jesus, etc all they want. Truth has been spoken by GOD. Each man has their own GOD given freedom to choose to accept or not accept Jesus Christ as Savior, risen only living GOD.

bothersinarmst4g,

I would like you to tell me about the differences between God and allah so that we all can get a clear picture of who muslims worship. Can you do that?

Last edited: