• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do we grasp eternity?

Active
Do we grasp eternity? How important is it for us to grasp?

I cannot think of a greater motivator for overcoming current difficulties then grasping that God has committed to having us with Him in His house for all eternity.

I was listening to the group 'modern talking' recently. They have a song where they say ''in a hundred years my love will never leave you, one hundred years from now''. Nice song. Meant to clarify the love he has for his loved one. ''ONE HUNDRED'' years from now. Wow, someone loving me for a hundred years. That person must really be in love with me. Really want me badly.

Ok, you know where I am going with this, so let's go there. God wants us with Him for all ''ETERNITY". Not one hundred years. Not one thousand years. Not a trillion years. Not a centillion years. Eternity. Never ending.

You have His love and you will never lose it. Never doubt it. You will be in His inner circle for eternity. You will have His ear for eternity. You will be cracking jokes with God of the universe for all eternity.

…….and we are worrying about our monthly mortgage bond payment....or our meat supplies in our freezer....

I think it is time we apply our minds to better grasping God's eternal love and commitment to us.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
1 Cor 2:9 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
Eph 3:18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.