• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will He spare you. "Time is running out"!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
yes AMEN

and do not be rude

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
He is coming, Katrina's, Banks felling, Tsunamis, housing markets, food shortages, genocides, viruses, closing church doors by the thousands each year, He is doing these things slowly showing kindness, and a benevolent love, but His wrath is piling up and His anger is waxing hot. ,"And He Is Coming"

Active
Top Poster Of Month
(1 Cor. 13).
"God is patient, and kind. God does not envy or boast and God is not arrogant or rude". "For God is Love". All the Time, even through every "iota or one tittle", from Genesis through out to the last in Revelation. Is a act of "Love", Everybody that collapse, every drop of blood that fell, was the love of God. And there is no evil in HIM. And everything was made for His purpose. Everything that Exists is shape by The Potter [love] and to be use by the Potter [love] for His Purpose. And no person is own by his own self. Neither did a person create themselves or have the power to sustain to do so without [Love]"Yeshua".
So I do Agee with (1 Cor. 13). God is patient, kind, not envy or boast He is not arrogant or rude. "For GOD is Love" and I am commanded to love Him 1st. , by doing a certain act to show my expression of Love for Him by keeping His Commandments. So sense I am not love because I am not God, so i must show a expression of obedience to "LOVE" who is GOD in keeping His commandments. If I don't, He will not show me or give me a "intimate love" but only a "benevolent love" unto which He gives the whole world.

(John 14).
21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.

Very interesting: " a conditional type of Love". And a uncondictional one". I am not speaking or trying to address "human to human" love, that's is to complicated and too many "variables" that is too complex for a finite mind like mine. And through kindness, consider me as being handicap in that parameter and is not able to address anything in that matter of "human to human" conversations of love due to certain safeguards provided by "wisdom of God's unadulterated "Holy Scripture", by expression of "Divine Love". So please do not draw me into that category of Human to human Love definition s. In which I hope I avoided, and directed my attention to Man to God and God to man.

Loyal
I am not speaking or trying to address "human to human" love, that's is to complicated and too many "variables" that is too complex for a finite mind like mine.
Love is not complicated it is spelled out clearly truth is simple, lies are complicated, if someone is being rude and they admit they are rude they are not loving, and if they are not loving well then what doe the word say about that??

With out love you got nothing !!!

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Love is not complicated it is spelled out clearly truth is simple, lies are complicated, if someone is being rude and they admit they are rude they are not loving, and if they are not loving well then what doe the word say about that??

With out love you got nothing !!!
Sorry I must look the word rude up again. I think my understanding must have change. You know how "etymology" is now days. If might take a minute. Will get back with you. I'm going the unabridged way.

Loyal
Sorry I must look the word rude up again. I think my understanding must have change. You know how "etymology" is now days. If might take a minute. Will get back with you. I'm going the unabridged way.
let the spirit teach yo what it means,

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Ok, I am back now, This used to be called being "very rude" but now I see the expression is called: "dis-regard". I made this simple startment: "of Divine love" and direction. But has been "ignore" and a sentence may been taken out of context of the paragraph and been driven by accident into a direction, the statement said to avoided. Or maybe be I am in error and there and there are no such thing as "rules of grammar" anymore. And sentence structure anymore?

My "statement was this". I do not think this was rude, what I said:
"am not speaking or trying to address "human to human" love, that's is to complicated and too many "variables" that is too complex for a finite mind like mine. And through kindness, consider me as being handicap in that parameter and is not able to address anything in that matter of "human to human" conversations of love due to certain safeguards provided by "wisdom of God's unadulterated "Holy Scripture", by expression of "Divine Love". So please do not draw me into that category of Human to human Love definition s. In which I hope I avoided, and directed my attention to Man to God and God to man."

But was drawled into it anyhow. I had enough "psychology and philosophy" in college years ago. You have to take these courses For "Reformed Theology" too! I have had my studies of years into "human behavior"! Patterns, Most of all my friends had "PhD"s . When all your friends has doctorates and wife and her friends have them too. ["Not from our church] . Now your daughter has become a medical Doctor. And everybody wants to talk to you! My wife would tell me with a sense of sadness "everybody is jocking for your attention". The heart surgeon, the chemistry professor, the head of the "psychiatric dept", , people like this would show up at my mother and father house and eat. My mother and father did not have a high school education. My mother would say sometimes Dr. ________ was over here today wondering where you was atnd they ate dinner. Because most everyday sometimes iI would stop by my parents home. Women and Men Doctors, Pastors of Churches. These was my friends you would say. "And I would talk about that "Bible"! That was all I did. They would laugh and they would cry. I never notice: until my wife and mother told me . What kind of person I was. Oh yes I have "Pastored" ask to be too, "Baptist" ask to teach for a "Methodist" too! I didn't like it, "I like to be Free"! I have took over for "Pastors" white, black churches for Pastors going on vacations and such. I have spoken at lot of times, well educated under educated, children, even public places. I love the word. I remember not even owning a everyday tee shirt, I usd to come home working around in the house with a hammer, still having on my shirt and tie. My Tailor shop use to put new coming in suits that would not sale and hold them conservative suits for a half a year or so, 800.00 would drop to about 200.00 plus the tailoring. I never got money for speaking. Not to long ago, I looked at some old cancelled checks I wrote concerning my Sunday Offerrings. $1200.00 a week, my wife was putting n a lot too! At least $200-600 her self. I showed her I cannot believe I was putting that much money in church a week. And it was not tithes and offering either. Everything legal. And I felt ashamed, because of all we had, and my wife was not satisfied. Everybody wanted to be like me. They wanted to speak like me, they wanted to read like me, they wanted to study like me. They wanted a wife like me, beautiful chrildren like me. And when I started to write they couldn't believe I could write like that.

I had joy and the anointing but " people made" me sad. Those things do not give joy, or peace, They think they do. Nothing gives you happiness and joy on this earth. A brand new house paid for don't, money in the bank don't. Jesus in your life with the anticipated "blessed hope" will. And everything else do not matter.

My most interesting message was "Revelation" I could read it, not teach it and people would have nightmares! Called on Jesus in their dreams. And I would compel people to read their bibles! And telling the salvation story and defining the biblical words of the text I as reading. I never wanted none of this, the biggest weapon against me, many would tell me "jealousy"! They would tell me you can't see it, but we can. And Jealousy is cruel than the grave.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
(Ezekiel 33) NIV.

1The word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. 5Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. 6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

7“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for a their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 9But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
[Unlawful Sexual Relations]

1The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.
6“ ‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7“ ‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
8“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.
9“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
10“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.
11“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
12“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.
13“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.
14“ ‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.
15“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.
16“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.
17“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
18“ ‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
19“ ‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
20“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.
21“ ‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
22“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24“ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29“ ‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’ ”

"GOD is Immutable"
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
Top Poster Of Month
Matthew 24:21
"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again."

Jeremiah 30:7
How awful that day will be! None will be like it! It is the time of Jacob's distress, but he will be delivered out of it.

Ezekiel 5:9
Because of all your abominations, I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again.
:pensive: