• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Do good, tell the truth, be kind...

Do good, tell the truth, be kind...

Withhold not good from them to whom it is due,
when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Say not unto thy neighbour,
Go, and come again,
and tomorrow I will give;
when thou hast it by thee.

Proverbs 3:27,28 KJV

The wicked borrows and does not pay back,
But the righteous is gracious and gives.

Psalm 37:21 NASB

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.

Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.

Proverbs 16:7,8 NIV

Thanks be unto God for his amazing gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten
Son of God is the object of our faith;
the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

Christian: Who Are You?

"Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness? You've lost your usefulness and will end up in the garbage.

"Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand--shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.

Matthew 5:13-16 MSG

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.

Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.

Proverbs 16:7,8 NIV

When the ways of a man please the LOrd, He will make even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Amen

And believe me that is a true statement. People who despise you don't know what to do with you. Be Bless

Shortlady