• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Distilled Water And Lemon Juice .

I have been seeing a nutritional doctor for about a month now for mineral balancing in my system . He has me drinking distilled water with 2 fresh squeezed lemons per gallon a day . This is used to balance out you're P.H. level's in you're body . Too much acid in you're system will have consequences in the long run . At first , I had terrible heartburn , but I alway's did anyway . But the distilled water , and fresh lemons has caused my body to balance out my P.H. , and rid me of my heartburn . This also is a great way to cleanse you're digestive system , and oxygenate the cell's in the body . Just a little info from my doctor visit's . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

So in other words Mike, now you are as sour as a lemon ?

If anyone would like to try the Master Cleanser, it`s a similiar
and works wonders with fasting!

Some people have illnesses that require the careful use of juices. In this case Stanley Burrows' "The Master Cleanser" program is of great value.

The Master Cleanser program is built around the idea of a therapeutic fast. A lemonade-type drink and water are all that are consumed daily for a minimum of 5 days to a maximum of 40 days. The lemonade drink is freshly made each day as follows:

· juice of 1/2 fresh lemon

· 2 Tbs. Grade C* Maple Syrup

· 1/10th to 1/4th tsp. cayenne pepper (at least 90,000 Heat Units)

· 8 oz of hot water (catalyst activated is best)

Heat water on a stove. Do not use a microwave as that imparts an electrical energy to the water that is not natural and to which the sick body is sensitive. Once the 8 oz of water is hot add 1-5 drops of Willard Water (if available) to activate the water. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice into the catalyst activated water. Add the Grade C Maple Syrup and cayenne pepper powder. Mix often as you drink it to evenly suspend the cayenne pepper.

You may drink as many glasses per day as you desire but always drink a minimum of at least three glasses.

*Grade C maple syrup is a dark amber, unrefined maple syrup with all minerals left in. This syrup grade is not filtered or preserved with formaldehyde and has a rich, full maple taste with caramel-like overtones. Grade C is now known as Grade B and is available in better health food stores and cooperatives. If unavailable ask your health food store to order it for you because this grade of maple syrup is important for this program.

Eat NO FOOD on the Master Cleanser program. You may drink as much water as you wish. The Master Cleanser fast may be continued for up to 40 days as directed by your health care advisor but usually fasting for this length of time is unnecessary. Most cleansing occurs within the first two weeks.

Sour Power !!! Works for me . Thats the nicest thing I have been called in a while . Mike :love: :boy_hug: :computer:

Administrator
Staff Member
I asked for permission to post this link :p LOL

http://www.dr-willardswater.com/

I guess that doctor started it. Not sure. Brother will tell you.

Brother thanks for sharing. I have to try that. The only problem I have is all the massive acid in lemon makes me break out.

For as long as i can remember ive drunk about 2 litres of milk a day.Now ive got a pretty nasty disease and so far staved off any major illnesses,coincidence or not?I like to think its doing me some good because i absoloutely love it!

Sparky, you have a disease from drinking milk? OMG! That is terrible!

I love lemon water! Absolutley love it! Can't get enough! Actually, love anything with lemon. Especially tea! Yummmmmy.
OOOh!

Yummmy Yummmy Yummmy I've got lemons in my tummy!
Hahahaha! Sorry! Ok I'm going now.

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

lnrobar said:
Sparky, you have a disease from drinking milk? OMG! That is terrible!

I love lemon water! Absolutley love it! Can't get enough! Actually, love anything with lemon. Especially tea! Yummmmmy.
OOOh!

Yummmy Yummmy Yummmy I've got lemons in my tummy!
Hahahaha! Sorry! Ok I'm going now.

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar
No,LOL!!!!!!!Sorry my post was a bit confusing,i feel that my milk consumption has helped combat my disease.Inrobar that was so funny!

Thank You

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I have been seeing a nutritional doctor for about a month now for mineral balancing in my system . He has me drinking distilled water with 2 fresh squeezed lemons per gallon a day . This is used to balance out you're P.H. level's in you're body . Too much acid in you're system will have consequences in the long run . At first , I had terrible heartburn , but I alway's did anyway . But the distilled water , and fresh lemons has caused my body to balance out my P.H. , and rid me of my heartburn . This also is a great way to cleanse you're digestive system , and oxygenate the cell's in the body . Just a little info from my doctor visit's . Mike :love: :boy_hug:

Jekyll has some bad heartburn once in a while . . . I will show him your thread. . .thank you :love: GBU and restore you fully :thumbs_up

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Sour Power !!! Works for me . Thats the nicest thing I have been called in a while . Mike :love: :boy_hug: :computer:

LOL!!!!!!!!! Now i`m feelin plum sorry for Alabasterbox :eek:mg:

I like lemons... but they dont like me.... I am allergic... I could try it .. but umm.. it might hurt... lol

I can have lemons I just have to retrict my intake I wonder how this would work for me ?

Ohh and I think you guys are a little silly :) which is a good thing keep it up !!!

Jest a little? :confused:

I`m sure we can improve on that!

Allergic to lemons...a real allergy or a suspected allergy?
What kind of reaction does it give you...
or would answering that send this thread completely down the drain?

Psa 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Coconut said:
So in other words Mike, now you are as sour as a lemon ?

If anyone would like to try the Master Cleanser, it`s a similiar
and works wonders with fasting!

Some people have illnesses that require the careful use of juices. In this case Stanley Burrows' "The Master Cleanser" program is of great value.

The Master Cleanser program is built around the idea of a therapeutic fast. A lemonade-type drink and water are all that are consumed daily for a minimum of 5 days to a maximum of 40 days. The lemonade drink is freshly made each day as follows:

· juice of 1/2 fresh lemon

· 2 Tbs. Grade C* Maple Syrup

· 1/10th to 1/4th tsp. cayenne pepper (at least 90,000 Heat Units)

· 8 oz of hot water (catalyst activated is best)

Heat water on a stove. Do not use a microwave as that imparts an electrical energy to the water that is not natural and to which the sick body is sensitive. Once the 8 oz of water is hot add 1-5 drops of Willard Water (if available) to activate the water. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice into the catalyst activated water. Add the Grade C Maple Syrup and cayenne pepper powder. Mix often as you drink it to evenly suspend the cayenne pepper.

You may drink as many glasses per day as you desire but always drink a minimum of at least three glasses.

*Grade C maple syrup is a dark amber, unrefined maple syrup with all minerals left in. This syrup grade is not filtered or preserved with formaldehyde and has a rich, full maple taste with caramel-like overtones. Grade C is now known as Grade B and is available in better health food stores and cooperatives. If unavailable ask your health food store to order it for you because this grade of maple syrup is important for this program.

Eat NO FOOD on the Master Cleanser program. You may drink as much water as you wish. The Master Cleanser fast may be continued for up to 40 days as directed by your health care advisor but usually fasting for this length of time is unnecessary. Most cleansing occurs within the first two weeks.

Hi, Coconut!

Have you tried the Master Cleanser program? I plan to begin fasting. The problem is due to the nature of my work I need my brain functioning at best, if my blood sugar is not stable I cannot concentrate on my work. I do not have any health problems, other than the need to diet. Praise God.

My husband and I drink filtered distilled water every day. I have heard that lemon juice daily is good.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia'

Last edited: