• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Disqualified By Sight .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

One of the things that damage the fellowship of the Saints is what we see , compared to what we say . As we serve the lord , one of the most important services to the Father is teaching the word and sharing our testimony . Everyday we are faced with the opportunity to reach out to a person in need of Jesus Christ to be involved in all their situations in life .

As we try to minister Gods word and love to people , we must do it with all our heart and soul , but mostly with the leading of the Holy Spirit through the scriptures . Many are hurting and need a breakthrough in their troubles , and we try our best to help them as servants of Christ should . The problem comes when Gods word , and all that we were lead to minister to them does not seem to be manifesting in their live's . Often times , people will get mad at you and walk away from you thinking , oh well , they are false teachers in the Lord .

This can be a very damaging and hurtful emotional issue that will hinder us from even wanting to help the next person in need , or maybe we will begin to doubt ourselves and wonder if we missed something in our quest to minister to them . We may back off and hide our Christianity from others based on the last encounter we had in ministering the word .

This is exactly what satan wants us to do . Remember the multitudes that followed Jesus as long as the manifestations were happening ? Miracles , healings , ect. ? Many believed and hailed him the Messiah , and rightfully so . He was ! But when Jesus was arrested and beaten , scourged , spit upon , bruised , and eventually crucified , where were his followers , and what did some of them say ?

All denied him save John who was with him the whole way . Others yelled at him ... If you be the real Son of God , then come down off that cross ! What were they doing to Jesus Christ ... The Messiah ! They were all judging him by what they saw instead of who he was . Many saw Jesus forsaken by God as he hung there . Did this nullify Jesus Christ , and who he was ? No , not at all .

Jesus Christ is who he is because he obeyed his Father , even until his own death ! We also must do the same thing Jesus did . We must obey the scriptures and the leading of the Holy Spirit , regardless of what others say or what we see .

Jesus did all he could to give us eternal life , and save us from this hellish world . But even after all that , many still do not believe . Many Christians are still yelling at the cross of Christ saying . if you are real then do something in my life ... now ! We as servants can only give what we have , and nothing more . If Jesus was rejected by people by what they thought should happen next , then we will also be rejected .

The word of God is truth , no matter what happens in this world . We are not of this world and neither is our reward . Many will say that you and I are false , just as they did Jesus , because what they wanted to happen , did not happen the way they thought . All looked pretty gloomy the day Jesus Christ was crucified for sure . But then came Sunday ! Jesus was Alive ! What ?

Even after that , many still do not think he is who he say's he is . As servants of God . We are to share the word and our testimony and any other thing that the Holy Sprit leads us to do . On the great day of judgment , we will be judged by our obedience to sharing Gods love , and not by what happened in any circumstances .

In saying this , I pray that all of you who are willing to serve , be strengthened and encouraged today . Your judges are not mere men , but Jesus Christ himself . If others say you are not of God then move on . God is your judge and when it that great day , Jesus Christ himself will ask all those whom he sent you to , why did you not receive my servant whom I sent to help you ? They will say , who did you send us Lord ? And Jesus will say your name , and they will stand speechless before all who are there , and your rewards will be great amongst the Saints of God .

Praise God for all he has done , and lean not on your own understanding . Peace be with all here and may Gods Resurrection Power fill all who are witnesses of our Risen Lord , Jesus Christ ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
This is a great commentary brother! Thanks for sharing. It is true people judge by what they see and not what is said. Not a coincidence that I was referring to something similiar in my "one for all.." thread as well. We true believers will be persecuted with words and statements against us that are completely false because they come from people use use the wisdom of the world instead of the Word.

No matter what, let the Word be real and alive because the Word is Living! Speak Truth and it will cut through anything like a double edged sword.

Psalm 149:6
May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Thanks Chad . Be strong in the Lord , knowing that no man is perfect save Jesus Christ . We all fall short . But it's the one's who get back up , and continue that are the Fathers delight . I have seen that in you brother . Don't look back for all men will let you down , but rather keep your eye's on the high calling that God has placed on your life , and we will pray that all is fulfilled . Peace . Mike :note:

good job Mike, I think that this is a timely message because this is a time and season when many christians will attempt to reach out and some will probably be discourage like you stated. thanks brother for your spiritual insight.

"We as servants can only give what we have , and nothing more." amen

And nor should we give any less, for truth revealed should not be hid for fear of man.

Luk 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

jiggyfly said:
good job Mike, I think that this is a timely message because this is a time and season when many christians will attempt to reach out and some will probably be discourage like you stated. thanks brother for your spiritual insight.
Thanks Jiggyfly . I am very blessed to see you here . The Sword will strike the Sword , and all will be sharper . I am always enlightened by all God has blessed you with .

Cocconut ... your the straw that always breaks the camels back ! It's all about the work at the cross that saves us . Camels carry religous anarky . Please ... add another straw ! God bless you both and may Gods peace be forever in your live's . Mike

I'm putting this on my favorites. I really do hear what you are saying and I am grateful for you taking the time to write it.

I am always in awe of exactly what God has done for me on the cross. Anything more i receive from God is a bonus and a blessing on top. Even if he never did another thing for me from the moment i was saved, i would be saved....! what a thing to concider.

Fact is...who am i to demand from The Most High, The King of Kings, and yet in his mercy and love, he gives with a Fathers heart.

We fall down, we get up again...his love remains the same

Bless you mike, great read!