• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Dinner with somebody from the Old Testament

I saw this question at biblegateway some time back and gave my answer, actually i did vote for Elijah, I admired this OT prophet, he was meek, loved God and was devout. Sometimes when I pray, I ask God to help me love Him the way those men loved him, and even greater I want God, to be the center of my attention. Well some of the other people who visited then gave these answers:

"Zechariah. I would love to know what he saw. what he thoguht when he questioned Gabriel. How he felt all those months in silence adn how he felt once Our God's prophecy came to pass." -Nikki Tisa

"The serpent, so I could step on his head!" -Tom Wight

"King Solomon. God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore. Solomon's wisdom was greater than the wisdom of all the men of the East, and greater than all the wisdom of Egypt. He was wiser than any other man. I will like to be wise as King Solomon." - Angela Ijeh

"Noah, no Joshua, no Pharroh, I don't know theres a lot of great people in the bible!" - Phoebe Stone

"Mephibosheth son of Jonathan, This is God mercy and grace working in David It is in 2 Samuel 9 it reminds me of how awesome my Lord Jesus is to me for i am very much like Mephibosheth son of Jonathan" - Jerry Jones

"The 4th man in the fiery furnace" -Denny Hubler

The votes were like this:
Here's the the top 20 answers:

1. God (279 responses)
2. David (158 responses)
3. Eve (126 responses)
4. Moses (80 responses)
5. Job (66 responses)
6. Abraham (62 responses)
7. Esther (55 responses)
8. Joseph (50 responses)
9. Daniel (49 responses)
10. Ruth (46 responses)
11. Jesus (45 responses)
12. Solomon (44 responses)
13. Elijah (39 responses)
14. Adam (37 responses)
15. Noah (28 responses)
16. Enoch (26 responses)
17. Isaiah (21 responses)
18. Deborah (19 responses)
19. Joshua (18 responses)
Tied for 20: Elijah and Jacob (11 responses)