• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Did Jesus Christ Die for me in my Place?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Did Jesus Christ Die for me in my Place?

Yes, Jesus died for all men, but not all men will be saved. Only those who have placed their faith in Jesus are saved, and these people the Lord God knew from eternity who each, and every one were before they ever existed on earth!!

Jesus did die for me on the cross, but it is much much more than that. The penalty for being a sinner is death, and there is no way man can get out from under this penalty. There is no such a thing as a “GET OUT OF DEATH FREE CARD” to keep us from this penalty. Spiritual death brings with it physical death eventually.

The problem here is that once a man dies physically there is no coming back from it. When God said, “...THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE...” (Eze 18:20) he was not kidding. The Lord God can never, nor will he ever change his Word to suit our needs. The penalty for us being sinners is death, and it is the only way to satisfy God's justice. The Devil knew this, but what the Devil did NOT know was in how the Lord God would save his man. If the Devil had known the “MYSTERY” of God in how he would bring salvation to his man, he (the Devil) would have never crucified the Lord of Glory!!

1Cor 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a MYSTERY, EVEN THE HIDDEN WISDOM, WHICH GOD ORDAINED BEFORE THE WORLD UNTO OUR GLORY:
1Cor 2:8 WHICH NONE OF THE PRINCES OF THIS WORLD KNEW: FOR HAD THEY KNOWN IT, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CRUCIFIED THE LORD OF GLORY.

The absolute critical part for man to be saved is “WHERE” he died!!! If a person dies “OUTSIDE” of Christ he is forever lost!!! If a man dies “IN CHRIST” he has everlasting life, because Jesus Christ did not stay dead!!!! I don't think very many Christians know, and understand this!!! We have no problems in believing Jesus died for us, but how many actually believe we died with Christ on the cross?

We died with Christ by dying inside him as his seed, in exactly the same way we died in Adam when he sinned!!! Adam did not come back to life, but Jesus did, and so did we, even before we ever existed on this earth!!!!! You talk about the Wisdom and foreknowledge of God that he knew before time began in placing us in Christ!!! This was the mystery that is now being revealed by the Holy Spirit to all who just want to know how he did this!!!!

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 FOR AS IN ADAM ALL DIE, EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE.

Gal 2:20 I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. (AMP)

Eph 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, MADE US ALIVE TOGETHER WITH CHRIST—by grace you have been saved—
Eph 2:6 and RAISED US UP WITH HIM AND SEATED US WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS, (ESV)

Col 2:13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, GOD MADE ALIVE TOGETHER WITH HIM, having forgiven us all our trespasses,

Question should be, does anyone have the “spiritual guts” to believe this? If not, I highly recommend we begin to confess the Word of God that describes this so we can believe it!!!!!
:smile: