• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Devoted Words

Staff Member
And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find [such a one] as this [is], a man in whom the Spirit of God [is]? Genesis 41:38

Pharaoh recognized that Joseph was different, that he had something most men didn't--the Ruach Elohim, or Spirit of God, in him. The Holy Spirit indwells every believer at salvation, but most don't fully grasp who He is or what He does. He's the third person of the Godhead, present at creation and salvation, and He empowers leaders, convicts unbelievers, and guides and intercedes for believers, achieving what "might" and "power" can't.

Joseph's heart reflected the work of God's Spirit in and around him, something Jesus touched on when He said, "For whatever is in your heart determines what you say" (Matthew 12:34)l If what's stored in your heart is good, good things will come out. If not, bad things will. And you'll be held accountable for all of them (v.36). Is God's Spirit evident in your words?

David gave the key to cultivating a relationship with God, which is made possible through His Spirit: "I love You fervently and devotedly, O Lord…(My) keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge" (Psalm 18:1-2AMPC). When God's words will your heart, His love and wisdom follow, and people will recognize the overflow and glorify God.

Prayer: Lord, you are my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. Fill me with Your Spirit so I can bring glory to Your name today.