• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Deep callers unto deep

I am here to make friends with Spirit filled brethren with insight into Mysteries of the Kingdom.

You ask for a lot, yet how much is too much for God?

Welcome to the forum.
RobAston says it's all clear to him, I doubt that. 1st Corinthians 13:9
Amadeus2 it's not too much I think. I want to understand every word from God.

Loyal
RobAston says it's all clear to him, I doubt that. 1st Corinthians 13:9
Amadeus2 it's not too much I think. I want to understand every word from God.

No, the ability to gain more from God is always there even if we have already gained much. The only limit to how much we are able to gain is us. We limit God. We need to ask God to help us to stop putting the "stops" on Him.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Mark

As you read the Lords Word and fellowship with Him in prayer....He will open up your understanding of those things He want to reveal in your life.

Enjoy the fellowship here at Talk Jesus

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man
Psalm 118:8

Loyal
Loving our Lord and our fellow man is greater than any mystery, do that and you will be doing the will of the Lord.

On the contrary love is an integral part of our lives, without love there is no point. We live daily, we love daily, pray daily, study daily, thirst for him daily.

Loyal
On the contrary love is an integral part of our lives, without love there is no point. We live daily, we love daily, pray daily, study daily, thirst for him daily.
Do you love the beggar by the road? Do you love the homeless? Do you love those who are dirty and foul smelling? Do you love the unlovable? And if you do, does that love take action to help them, or is the love only in your head? If you are not perfect in love, then working on perfecting our love is still better than mystery.

I have not neglected loving, if I asked for food it's not that I don't have water. I need food to go with my water. Even love can be deep, Ephesians 1:18 is my guide because I know nothing but He is Omniscient.