• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Death in Family

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi family,

I have an urgent prayer request. My brother-in-law's mother passed away from a heart attack today when she found out her other son's cancer came back and not doing well. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the whole family and to strengthen his father as well. Please pray for the other brother Tanios who is fighting cancer again that the Holy Spirit will supernaturally heal him and bring the whole family to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Hi family,

I have an urgent prayer request. My brother-in-law's mother passed away from a heart attack today when she found out her other son's cancer came back and not doing well. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort the whole family and to strengthen his father as well. Please pray for the other brother Tanios who is fighting cancer again that the Holy Spirit will supernaturally heal him and bring the whole family to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Let us pray for Tanios that he does not become overwhelmed with guilt at this difficult time, that the other members of the family do not look at him with blame and that the whole family will look to the LORD for healing of hearts and minds and Tanios's body and not be sore against the LORD.

Thank you for sharing this with us Chad. Please let us know how things progress as and when you can. May the LORD give you opportunity to share His love and care with them all.

Bless you and your family ....><>