• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Dear Friends and family,

Dear Friends and family,

I want to thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I think I have finally turned the corner. I am SITTING here at the computer writing this! Hurray!

I feel like I have a spring to my step today . I am truly thankful to God who has never been closer and have seen the good that something like this can have. I certainly have a renewed love and appreciation for Richard! He stepped up and took care of me better than any nurse or doctor would. I think that Carin and Susan have matured through this experience as well and I can hope this will be a turning point for them ,too. I can see that they are capable of much more than I have given them credit for.

I truly feel blessed to have you all in my life! Enjoy this beautiful Saturday that God has given!

Blessings to you all.

Love,
Bobbie

I am truly thankful to God who has never been closer and have seen the good that something like this can have.
That is the most wonderful praise!

So glad to see you are recovering! Blessings Sister