• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Dealing With Temptation:Part 2;Your Goal-Fight To Win

Daniel 1:8-But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself.

*Daniel is specified as being the leader in the " PURPOSE "( the word implies a decided resolution ) to abstain from defilement, thus manifesting a
Character already formed for prophetical functions; Like Moses, Daniel " chose rather to suffer affliction
With the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season" ( Heb 11:25;see Da 9:3-19 ). This
Is a must read. It is much to the praise of young people, not to covet or seek the delights of sense. It is
Easier to keep temptation at a distance, than to resist it when near. Conscientious temperance will always
Do more, even for the comfort of this life, than sinful indulgence.

This is our one of many examples of setting a goal,these and others are examples that help me to see that way before I thought I had a problem, well my problem wasn't anything new under the sun. Our goal should be one of 'VICTORY', victory through Christ,"all things are possible through Christ ". With him we will have the victory, with Christ is how we should Set Our Goal-with Christ is how we should Fight To Win, and with Christ is how we should Deal With Temptation. Amen.

Yort ( TROY )