• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Dare to Believe?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Dare to Believe?

To believe is to have faith. Faith (believing) comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Faith does NOT come by hearing the “words” of God plural. Faith comes by hearing the “Word” of God singular. In other words (no pun intended) faith comes by hearing the “voice” of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God singular! The Word of God (Jesus Christ) singular, speaks words that are plural!

What difference does that make? It makes all the difference in the world! Why? Because a person can hear the words of God spoken to them all day long in a Church setting and never get faith! Faith only comes by hearing the “voice” of Jesus (who is the Word), and he only speaks the words of God that come from his father!

Jesus said....

John 8:43 Why can't you understand what I am saying? IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAR ME!

Surely, everyone within the sounds of Jesus's voice heard every word that he said, and Jesus only spoke the words of his father. Hearing the words of God is no guarantee you will believe what you hear. All these people Jesus was speaking to heard his natural voice, but they were NOT hearing his voice in the Spirit were faith is received.

Why do some people here, and believe and others here, but do not hear the voice of Jesus to believe?

No one can fake God out. The Lord God knows every intention, and purposes of our hearts without us ever expressing them out to others. He knows every decision, and every work we will do before we decide to do them! The Lord knows those who are his, by knowing everyone who has decided to dare to believe what he tells them before they ask him!!!

John 7:16 So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
John 7:17 IF ANYONE'S WILL IS TO DO GOD'S WILL, HE WILL KNOW WHETHER THE TEACHING IS FROM GOD or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

If a man or a woman does not first make a “decision” to believe what God tells them before they hear it will only hear the words of a man/woman, and not God!!

Faith is never the problem, the problem is in not first deciding to believe what you will hear before you hear it!!! If any man is willing to do the will of God then he shall know the words he is hearing is not from a man/woman, but from God himself directly to them.

Have you ever been in a Christian gathering were there were a lot of people, and it seemed like God was speaking directly to you alone? Somewhere you needed guidance of some sort, and you were willing to do what the Lord would tell you before you heard it!!! That is how faith comes.

Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and they follow me, the voice of a stranger they will not follow”

John 10:27 MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: FOR THEY KNOW HIS VOICE.
John 10:5 And A STRANGER WILL THEY NOT FOLLOW, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0