• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Daily In Your Presence/Seeker of the lost

Staff Member

SEEKER OF THE LOST

“For the Son of Man came to seek

and to save what was lost.”

Luke 19:10

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, I love all My “sheep” the same. But if you strayed outside the gate, do you know what I would do? I would make sure the other sheep were secure for the night, and I would come after you. I would leave no stone unturned, no bush unsearched until I found you, folded you in My arms, and carried you back home where you belong. There are lost sheep all around you. Will you help Me find them and love them, too?

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
I have been that lost coin, and I have also been the one sheep out of one hundred You found wandering outside the fold. You didn’t write me off, kick me out, or lock the gate. You are a seeker of the lost. I’m so glad You looked for me and found me. Thank You for bringing me into Your fold.

SIMPLE TRUTH

While 10 percent loss of customers won’t make or break most businesses, God spares no expense in trying to recover even one lost customer.

For more from Rebecca, please visit Rebecca Barlow Jordan