• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Crop Failure

Staff Member
All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16

God inspired the writing of scripture, but how much of the Bible did He actually inspire? Every word. Why is this important? Well, if you think some of the Bible is from God but other parts aren’t, then you’ll be confused as to what can be trusted.

If only part of the Bible is true, how can you believe any of it? If it’s not all true, you’re left to pick and choose what you believe. If you’re like most, you’ll end up picking what seems easiest to believe and follow. You might believe in God’s grace, but not His command to obey Him. You’d accept His love without acknowledging God is the final authority. You’d accept forgiveness while refusing to forgive others.

You should realign your thinking and actions with God’s truth. He never said you could simply accept the parts of His Word that make you feel good. In fact, Galatians 6:7 puts this in farming terms: “Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.”

Determine to believe and obey God’s Word, starting with His simplest (but hardest to obey) commands—to love others and forgive those who offend you.

Loyal
hey Nick I hope you dont mind I have been using a lot of your devotions on my FB page