• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Cronovirus appears more hype than substance

Loyal
God curse this world a long time ago, His wrath is waxing hot, Jesus is on the throne making intercession for For a few (a Remnant according to grace)! This world grows more wicked everyday! Satan is the ruler of this world, God gave it to him, he is the prince here! This is not new it is old! Why do you think God says; “Love not this world neither the things in it”, and He said: “ whosoever loves this world is a enemy of God”? Jesus prayed to His Father in Gospel
Of John:

(John 17).
9I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

I understand, but God and Jesus is going to pour out His wrath slowly but surely upon mankind. Mankind “loves darkness more than light” in other words mankind loves “the Devil ways more than God Ways”. The world is not going to get better, just technology! So since people think that their prayers for this world is better than Jesus prayers to His Father. By Jesus prayers, I don’t think he is making intercession for the world. Good luck on praying for something that Jesus said he wasn’t going to pray for.
Who are you responding to?

Active
Samson2020
Add bookmark Today at 9:40 AM #1
2 CHRONICLES 7:13 "If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people.
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;
then will I hear them from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Drought- Australia, California, Alaska (wildfires)

Locusts- Africa eastern horn right now. (crops being destroyed at record pace)

Pestilence/plague- World wide right now (Covid-19)

Shall we as the future kings and priests unto the Lord humble ourselves and pray for ourselves as well as those who will not pray for themselves??
I would beg that it is our duty to make prayers and supplications for the people that God may heal this land.

I have tossed this link in. It is an unfortunate and tragic development and I hope that you see fit to watch to completion. When I stated that this was more hype than substance I in no way was implying it was nothing. Now I will outright say it all this craziness is far far far worse than the disease itself. This grieves me. The link is a commentary by Jeff Beck it is slightly financially deep but simple enough to figure out. God bless every one of you. Remain in the shelter of His Spirit and under His Grace.