• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Creating Our Life

Creating Our Life

*** FOR BOBBIE ***

As I watch everyone around me caught up in the hustle of life, I have to wonder. On that day long ago when our lives became one, what made us different? How do we keep our own little world so sane?

We joined together, held hands, and entwined hearts. We put up a hedge of love. No matter what is going on in life, our home is safe. We protect each other. I wonder why everyone doesn't do this. Don't they realize how wonderful it is? I depend on you, you depend on me, and together we have created peace.

Then we created two little joys. They brought trouble, noise, and heartache to our world. They also brought unconditional love, immeasurable laughter, and tons of smiles. There are moments I wonder if we'll stay sane. But most days and times I wonder how we thought our life was complete before them.

But is our life complete? No, I don't think so either. We have years to do things, and so many choices to make. We will try to control our life with all of the decisions yet to come. And I wonder how laughable that is. We have no control - never did.

Our Heavenly Father brought us together and created the peace between us. He also created our two little ones and everything they brought with them. And He will create what is yet to come. He gives us the choice to accept His gifts or not.

But I wonder, how could we not?

Author Unknown
Submitted by Richard