• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

covid19 prayers

Loyal
My wife and I both had covid clear back in 2019, before It officially came out. Now we both have it again. Now my wife has had all her shots, and I took it for her sake (she is the highest risk catg, over 70 and respiratory problems). Yet we have it again and this time its a little worse, so the shots didnt really help. I was hoping to get back to work this friday, but if it doesnt start lessening, it will take longer yet. Pls say a pray for us both Brad, and Emmy.

Active
My wife and I both had covid clear back in 2019, before It officially came out. Now we both have it again. Now my wife has had all her shots, and I took it for her sake (she is the highest risk catg, over 70 and respiratory problems). Yet we have it again and this time its a little worse, so the shots didnt really help. I was hoping to get back to work this friday, but if it doesnt start lessening, it will take longer yet. Pls say a pray for us both Brad, and Emmy.
Prayers for both of you.

Loyal
Although I unfortunately gave her covid19 due to proximity, It seemed to run its course in her in 4 days. I had 13 consecutive days of fever and weakness, dizziness, night sweats, lack of hunger, overall muscle pain, then the fever broke, and the muscle pain lessened. But I am still weak and tired a lot, not really interested in food stomache wise, but hungry non the less, not able to intake enough to contribute to energy build up, had a packet of oatmeal this morning, and a packet of crackers about 11am, going to go for a walk when it warms up hoping that helps. More prayers are welcome.