• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Coronavirus pros and cons.

Active
Has anyone noticed the skies lately, I don't know about the US, but here in Britain they have changed; No aircraft trails, just a clear blue sky, and without the pollution from factories and vehicles the blue appears more vibrant. To see the sky as God intended it to be seen, causes me to praise him. I know that it can't last, the holiday will soon end, and those who, unlike myself who is retired, will have to reboot the economy. The planes will return to the skies, the cars will again block the roads and the factories will fire up their machinery. But we are having that moment in time. I don't believe that things will be the same when the lock down ends, there have been pandemics before, but none of them warranted the populous being imprisoned. There are many that people deem as conspiracy theories, but I believe that in the midst of them the truth can be found. Why would the majority of world leaders risk destroying their economies by closing their countries down? A few maybe, but the majority? In this global village, I believe there is skulduggery afoot and before too long it will become apparent. On the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast of Britain, the powers that be are trying out an App on peoples mobiles. this App is a satellite tracking device. If a person contracts the virus, they report it to the authorities, and the authorities can then know who they have been in contact with, and they can be quarantined, this to me has the makings of a police state. Not everyone will go along with this, and I believe that this may be a precursor to something more permanent. I'm not sure, but I have heard that in India implants are being used in the same way as the Apps on the Isle of Wight. I find this interesting. But whatever, I am still praising the Lord for the clear blue skies. bless all on talk Jesus. Any thoughts?

Loyal
Greetings Trevor

There have been pictures from satellites showing the pollution decreasing massively, the first I saw was over China, a massive pollution cloud down to a small one, Italy had gone from several large clouds to a few spots, the same also for Spain and France. PTL

The sky does look clearer, as it should be brother, well almost.

I really do feel God is shaking the world for it's unGodliness, not many months ago places were flooded, then came Covid-19.

What I find interesting is how it has hit worldly things, material or luxury things. Holidays abroad or flying generally, drinking from the basic to the night clubs etc. Meals out are luxuries, they have all been hit. Finance has been hit big time, sin and money. Media has been hit also the devil's source of pushing LGBTQ. Newspapers say they are struggling to survive. Durex said recently, less people are having sex in the shut down, ermmm does that mean there are less affairs. Less sinning!

But the world cannot survive without money, in the not to distant future, subject to Covid-19 second peak, everything will return, not as before but much of the same.

After the UK Prime Ministers speech on Sunday evening so many feel the doors are flung wide open, Covid-19 is an invisible enemy, the war is not over, if we jump out of the trenches to soon we are putting ourselves in line of the enemy, it does seem a little bit, 'If I can't see it I won't believe it'

Bless you brother

Active
Greetings Trevor

There have been pictures from satellites showing the pollution decreasing massively, the first I saw was over China, a massive pollution cloud down to a small one, Italy had gone from several large clouds to a few spots, the same also for Spain and France. PTL

I really do feel God is shaking the world for it's unGodliness, not many months ago places were flooded, then came Covid-19.

What I find interesting is how it has hit worldly things, material or luxury things. Holidays abroad or flying generally, drinking from the basic to the night clubs etc. Meals out are luxuries, they have all been hit. Finance has been hit big time, sin and money. Media has been hit also the devil's source of pushing LGBTQ. Newspapers say they are struggling to survive. Durex said recently, less people are having sex in the shut down, ermmm does that mean there are less affairs. Less sinning!

But the world cannot survive without money, in the not to distant future, subject to Covid-19 second peak, everything will return, not as before but much of the same.

After the UK Prime Ministers speech on Sunday evening so many feel the doors are flung wide open, Covid-19 is an invisible enemy, the war is not over, if we jump out of the trenches to soon we are putting ourselves in line of the enemy, it does seem a little bit, 'If I can't see it I won't believe it'

Bless you brother
Greetings Trevor

Bless you brother
Greetings Trevor

Bless you brother
I don't know about you Paul, but I'm enjoying the lock down, I live with the woman of my dreams, we go for short walks, I'm writing my book of Anecdotes and I'm enjoying Talk Jesus. I haven't been able to rehearse my music with Patrick, a guitarist I'm teaming up with to do the odd gig, but he's been rehearsing with me by playing along with some recordings I had done and he tells me that he's cracked most of the songs. So I'm looking forward to working with him after the lockdown. We have a garden to sit in and all in all things for me are good. After the lock down, instead of busking, I'm planning to minister on the streets, I intend to sing my Christian songs and intersperse them with the gospel. So I could do with some prayer if the Lord moves you. Peace be with you bro

One good thing out of this i think is that people arent on the go 24/7. Ive noticed families, including mine are spending more time together. My cousins dont get to see my kids much because they are into travel sports. Right now because they arent doing that my kids have got to see them more, which they all enjoy.

Loyal
I don't know about you Paul, but I'm enjoying the lock down, I live with the woman of my dreams, we go for short walks, I'm writing my book of Anecdotes and I'm enjoying Talk Jesus. I haven't been able to rehearse my music with Patrick, a guitarist I'm teaming up with to do the odd gig, but he's been rehearsing with me by playing along with some recordings I had done and he tells me that he's cracked most of the songs. So I'm looking forward to working with him after the lockdown. We have a garden to sit in and all in all things for me are good. After the lock down, instead of busking, I'm planning to minister on the streets, I intend to sing my Christian songs and intersperse them with the gospel. So I could do with some prayer if the Lord moves you. Peace be with you bro

Bless you my friend, in all you do in Jesus Name

To God be the Glory, Jesus is Lord.

We are in lock down brother, my wife because she has rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, she injects a cancer type drug every Friday night and Saturday is a lost day, she is out of it, she calls it her grotty day, I understand no one has come up with a name to fit how people feel after the drug. I am not to go out as I have drug issues, I have to be very careful what I take, and keep them to a minimum, but I am also susceptible to an allergic reaction if I take new drugs, but they don't know which so that makes it worse and I cannot have anaesthetic. But my friend, we are in the Lord's hands, in His grip, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

We have a nice back garden, we spend a lot of time in it, we are very fortunate. We never go on holiday, but love each others company, and absorb the wonderful blessings of what God has created, the birds, the bees, the butterflies, the flowers, the trees, etc. Morning has broken like the first morning, blackbird is singing like the first day.

It must be wonderful to be able to sing brother, I would be wonderful to hear properly but we all have to live with things, I can get by in quiet rooms, one to one, but struggle with least back ground noises. I hate the TV for all the rubbish and filth on it, but do watch the wild life and nature programs, trouble is the narrator talks, I can't see him to lip read but they always add background music and it's to loud so I don't here what is said, I still love the nature programs though, not much else.

May the good Lord Bless you, Guide you and Protect you in all you do in His Name, you and your household Trevor.

Active

We are in lock down brother, my wife because she has rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, she injects a cancer type drug every Friday night and Saturday is a lost day, she is out of it, she calls it her grotty day, I understand no one has come up with a name to fit how people feel after the drug. I am not to go out as I have drug issues, I have to be very careful what I take, and keep them to a minimum, but I am also susceptible to an allergic reaction if I take new drugs, but they don't know which so that makes it worse and I cannot have anaesthetic. But my friend, we are in the Lord's hands, in His grip, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

We have a nice back garden, we spend a lot of time in it, we are very fortunate. We never go on holiday, but love each others company, and absorb the wonderful blessings of what God has created, the birds, the bees, the butterflies, the flowers, the trees, etc. Morning has broken like the first morning, blackbird is singing like the first day.

It must be wonderful to be able to sing brother, I would be wonderful to hear properly but we all have to live with things, I can get by in quiet rooms, one to one, but struggle with least back ground noises. I hate the TV for all the rubbish and filth on it, but do watch the wild life and nature programs, trouble is the narrator talks, I can't see him to lip read but they always add background music and it's to loud so I don't here what is said, I still love the nature programs though, not much else.

May the good Lord Bless you, Guide you and Protect you in all you do in His Name, you and your household Trevor.

I'm so sad to hear of the issues your wife and yourself are facing Paul, ours pale into insignificance along side yours. Helen has a rectal prolapse and I an enlarged prostate and type two diabetes but we have full mobility. However, we all have Jesus and he can give joy in the worst of circumstances. I was going to send you one of my albums, but if your hearing
One good thing out of this i think is that people arent on the go 24/7. Ive noticed families, including mine are spending more time together. My cousins dont get to see my kids much because they are into travel sports. Right now because they arent doing that my kids have got to see them more, which they all enjoy.
Hi Jessca
I recon more and more people will be pushing to work from home, now they've had a taste of reduced spending on fuel, over priced coffee, less traveling hours. Not to mention having more time with family and friends. I believe we're in for a change. At least I hope so.:)

I'm so sad to hear of the issues your wife and yourself are facing Paul, ours pale into insignificance along side yours. Helen has a rectal prolapse and I an enlarged prostate and type two diabetes but we have full mobility. However, we all have Jesus and he can give joy in the worst of circumstances. I was going to send you one of my albums, but if your hearing
Hi Jessca
I recon more and more people will be pushing to work from home, now they've had a taste of reduced spending on fuel, over priced coffee, less traveling hours. Not to mention having more time with family and friends. I believe we're in for a change. At least I hope so.:)

I hope more and more families spend more time together like we used to

Active
I hope more and more families spend more time together like we used to
I'm sorry Jessca, it seems a private message got tagged on to the one I was answering to you. But I agree we could do with a bit more family life and less slavery. bless you

Staff Member
Has anyone noticed the skies lately, I don't know about the US, but here in Britain they have changed; No aircraft trails, just a clear blue sky, and without the pollution from factories and vehicles the blue appears more vibrant. To see the sky as God intended it to be seen, causes me to praise him

Thank you for your post @Trevor

Just the other day I was thinking how beautiful the sky has looked lately. We are not in a flight path area but there just seemed to be more clarity. The sky looked higher.

Praise the Lord!

Loyal
Dear sister,

Is it giving us a taste of the new heaven and new earth, clear unpolluted skys, an unpolluted earth and in the presence of our Lord.

We have done so much damage in the world, every time we drive our car, every plane flight, everything we buy that polluted the earth during manufacturing.

Yet prior to the industrial revolution the air was probably clearer than it is today, clear of pollution in the air, not pollution by sin.

Active
Thank you for your post @Trevor

Just the other day I was thinking how beautiful the sky has looked lately. We are not in a flight path area but there just seemed to be more clarity. The sky looked higher.

Praise the Lord!
There's so much beauty F.G. There is a little tree growing next to my dustbin, It is so beautiful, it's not much more than a twig but the shoots are bursting out from the bottom to the top if I let it grow it'll grow into a huge tree, the parent tree is on the other side of my house in my neighbours garden. it's just been cut down but the roots which have traveled under my house are still putting forth saplings. I can't let it take off, I might let it grow and keep it pruned to stunt the growth but if that don't work I'll have to cut it down. God's creation won't be stopped. I don't know why I said all that, it's just that I quite like the little fella. bless you.