• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Convinced that I am going to hell forever

So I have been having thoughts that are saying similar things to what the pharisees said in Matthew 12:24 when they called the Holy Spirit demonic. I have these thoughts and I don't want to believe them but I think I can't be forgiven. I don't want to believe it but I don't know if I am doomed. I don't know what to do. What happens if you accidentally believe these thoughts? I don't know if I believe these thoughts.

Loyal
I don't know what to do. What happens if you accidentally believe these thoughts?
The enemy does this to people who are seeking salvation.
His fiery darts to confuse you and to scare you off from seeking Jesus.
Pray to Jesus for help - lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Loyal
So I have been having thoughts that are saying similar things to what the pharisees said in Matthew 12:24 when they called the Holy Spirit demonic. I have these thoughts and I don't want to believe them but I think I can't be forgiven. I don't want to believe it but I don't know if I am doomed. I don't know what to do. What happens if you accidentally believe these thoughts? I don't know if I believe these thoughts.

Brother the fact that you will not speak these thoughts mean these are not your thoughts!!! JEsus says whoever SPEAKS against the Holly Spirit, if your not willing to speak it that means they arre not your thoughts. You are being under attack, take root in the word of God, prayer and even fasting.

Matthew 12:31-32

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Active
Satan is the prince of the air. Thoughts come to our mind from the air. Just tell Satan to get away in Jesus' name, say it a hundred times a day if you have to, it gets easier to think what is lovely and true with practice. We have to have faith that we are forgiven. Do you believe you are saved?